Me and my girl just broke up, do I ask her for my iPhone back?

Here is what I would do:

Get the phone....
Take a pic of my meat...
As long as that pic is her desktop she can keep it.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

you also have to consider that if shes coming back to your place for a toothbrush then thats not the real reason shes coming back, a normal person wouldnt careabout $2.50 piece of plastic. shes just using it as an excuse to come to your place and have you apologize for whatever happened (even if it was HER fault YOUstill have to apologize no matter what) so if you ask for the phone back you just blew any chance you had at getting back together or at least getting to smashfor a few last times, BUT if its an electric toothbrush thats $150 then yeah get your damn phone back. girls are tricky.

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Anyone can pick up a brand new iPhone for way less than $200 now.

You don't need it.
oh ya? not likely...stop talking out your !*@

Originally Posted by copped

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Anyone can pick up a brand new iPhone for way less than $200 now.

You don't need it.
oh ya? not likely...stop talking out your !*@
he's not talking out of his $$# he's speaking the truth!

If you wanna be petty and piss her off do that when she comes for her stuff
laugh.gif
...she'll get stuck and have no choice

Ok just TAKE THE IPHONE BACK! you gave it to her since she was going out with you and in legal terms..... JUST TAKE THE PHONE BACK! its yours and shes takingher stuff back so take your stuff back

you gave it to her as a gift...it would be petty to ask for it back
for all those saying she's petty too about getting back her toothbrush, etc... that's her stuff she left at his place...not something that she gave tohim as a gift... apples and oranges.

note..(b/c I know some of you are thinking this)...this is different than something like an engagement ring...which is symbolic of a commitment to marriage...something like THAT you can ask for back.

Originally Posted by lu cash

On second thought she asked you for her %%$++%% toothbrush, can't get more petty than that. Take back the phone and all the cases and screen protectors she bought for it.

BEST REPLY IN THIS THREAD

I KNOW ONE OF YA' BOYS MIGHT WANT A IPHONE

GO GET THAT BACK

A TOOTHBRUSH???

YOU COULD OF WIPED YOUR BUTT WITH IT BEFORE SHE TOOK IT

PLUS YOU GOING TO FEEL BETTER LIKE BOUT YOUR SELF

ALMOST TO THE POINT WHERE U FELT LIKE U NEVER GAVE IT TO HER IN THE FIRST PLACE
roll.gif

I bet this is probably not even a real break up becasue I bet once the two of you sit down and talk and ocme to an understanding of what is going on thingswill be much better. Why take back the Iphone if you gave it to her a sa gift. I doubt you gave it to her with the intnetions that "If we break up I wantit back." I bet you feltreal good at one point when you gave it to her so why take it back now becasue of a break up come one man lets be more mature thanthat. If you love her then why not try to make things work and talk to her. I mean if you gave the Iphone to her than it is hers let that go and do somethingmore productive and have a safe trip.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

for all those saying she's petty too about getting back her toothbrush, etc... that's her stuff she left at his place...not something that she gave to him as a gift... apples and oranges.

note..(b/c I know some of you are thinking this)...this is different than something like an engagement ring...which is symbolic of a commitment to marriage... something like THAT you can ask for back.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Si3xers55

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

for all those saying she's petty too about getting back her toothbrush, etc... that's her stuff she left at his place...not something that she gave to him as a gift... apples and oranges.

note..(b/c I know some of you are thinking this)...this is different than something like an engagement ring...which is symbolic of a commitment to marriage... something like THAT you can ask for back.

indifferent.gif
I've been pretty patient for a while now...but next time I see this done...you're suspended for a month

Re: Why do women...??? Vol. 1
Re: For my NY and NJ Nters
Re: This Comedian Is Pretty GoodVol. Asian Seinfeld?
Re: Rank the NBAChampionship teams this decade from best to worst
Re: Truth about facebook video
edit.
one more
Re:Dating/Seeing/Talking/Hooking up with a younger girl UNAPRECIATION
http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/4375296#reply-4375296

4. "Trolling", or making posts with the sole intention of creating problems on the board is against NT guidelines. This includes registering an alternate ID for the sole purpose of creating problems on the board. "Troll ID's" will be locked immediately and permanently, and can be locked without notification to the rule breaker. If an existing member creates a separate troll ID and is caught, the troll ID AND the member's primary ID will be banned. Note: "hijacking" of threads (posting with intent to derail a thread) and "copycat" threads (i.e. parodies mocking others' threads) will be considered trolling.

Just because she's being petty doesnt mean you have to. A lot of people in here need to grow up.

I think I'm just gonna let her keep the phone, since she really is a good woman, I just made the mistake of getting caked up in the summertime. It'stoo hot outside for a gf. I'm just gonna give her her bday gift when she comes over to get her stuff. It's funny how you think you like somebody whenyou first meet them, but you smash early in the game, before you realize that you two are better off as just friends, but it's too late, you alreadyaccepted her relationship request on facebook... Smh...

Back
Top Bottom