Meaningful professional football is less than 24 hours away...

smokin.gif

i dont know whats more weird ... the fact that i had a wet dream and im 23 or the fact that i had a wet dream because i was watching the steelers/titanscheerleaders mud wrestle at the 50 yard line ...

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

i dont know whats more weird ... the fact that i had a wet dream and im 23 or the fact that i had a wet dream because i was watching the steelers/titans cheerleaders mud wrestle at the 50 yard line ...

xf86d2.gif

i dont know whats more weird ... the fact that i had a wet dream and im 23 or the fact that i had a wet dream because i was watching the steelers/titans cheerleaders mud wrestle at the 50 yard line ...
TMI

wrapitup.gif

That could get messy...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wait til he logs out and then re logs in again to tell the same story under a different name. That'll be fun.
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

xf86d2.gif
PERFECT Execution
roll.gif

I was pissed that game
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom