Meeting people thats out of your league

Joined May 13, 2008
Last night I met this chick at a lounge whose a little older than I am but she was really on to me. After dancing and talkin for an hour or so, we exchangednumbers and agreed to meet up with each other later.

So I did my research and found out that shes a real estate investor, rapper, and a singer with a masters degree.
Me on the other hand... I still live at home with my parents, employed, and not even done with school yet.

I hear folks talk about "don't focus on what you don't have, embrace what you do have", but lets get serious here I gotta be able to bringsomethin to the table right?

How do you all deal with people who are out of your league?

Joined Aug 8, 2007
Nobody is out of my league, NO ONE.

Does she have a penis?...If not you automatically one up her.

Joined Jul 18, 2003
It's a trap.

I saw the same thing in an episode of Saved By the Bell where a popular girl dated a dork as a practical joke to impress her friends.

Joined Nov 11, 2007
all the chicks ive been with were out of my league.. they never cared about it tho

i dont keep it a secret that i dont have a steady job or that im not in school anymore or still live w/ my moms..it ain't like i'm NOT tryna change allthat anyway.
if they don't wanna %+$* with me because of it, so be it.. i don't need companionship

Joined Mar 19, 2006
it doesn't sound like she wants to marry you. she didn't bother asking you what you do upon first meeting you, so don't worry about it.

she probably just wants to play with the young lad, or your young lad.

Joined Jan 6, 2007
at the end of the day if your pipe game is right it won't matter what league your in, just hit it right and have the chick fiendin for the d and your good.

Joined Sep 20, 2003
Who cares? She's into you already. Even if she's turned off if what you're doing isn't impressive you still had her at one point...andthat's not even a bad thing, the positive and negative thing about her reason is that it's fixable on your part.

Joined Feb 29, 2004
Bruh ain't nobody outta your league. If you can make a chick smile, climax, and feel secure then she won't give a damn what your financial status is. You do need to work on movin out ya momma crib though.

- Preciate it.

Joined May 4, 2009
Originally Posted by kicksgetmehigh

Originally Posted by beat street 718

so a girl is out ur league cause she has a masters degree?
talk about insecure

She's already established, and I'm not.

what does she look like? im picturing some queen latifah looking chic for some reason.

Joined May 13, 2008
Originally Posted by ualreadyknow23

Bruh ain't nobody outta your league. If you can make a chick smile, climax, and feel secure then she won't give a damn what your financial status is. You do need to work on movin out ya momma crib though.

- Preciate it.

Yea, I was thinkin about that too.
As long as I'm true to myself and not ashamed of what I do or don't have then I should be good.
I really need to bounce up outta here though

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now