MEGHAN MCCAIN: THE ELECTION KILLED MY LOVE LIFE

She need to get with me so I can "kill It"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

Yo did anyone just see her on Larry King??

She was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
not fat or chubby looking either. Well at least from her waist up.

Her swag and intellect were
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

She's a repub but believes in gay marriage and said she's a next gen repub.. with a lot of differing opinions from her father.
She's not a republican at all or a next-gen republican (whatever the $++% that means). She is a liberal. A lot of her points during theinterview were rubbish especially when she said that our generation worships celebrities.

People wouldn't even consider McCain a republican. He's more moderate than true conservatives. Just because he ran under the GOP platform doesn'tmean he's a republican.

short chicks, they got that gush. esp if they got short arms, word to you-know-who.

Originally Posted by RellNye

She was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

She's a repub but believes in gay marriage and said she's a next gen repub.. with a lot of differing opinions from her father.
She's not a republican at all or a next-gen republican (whatever the $++% that means). She is a liberal. A lot of her points during the interview were rubbish especially when she said that our generation worships celebrities.

People wouldn't even consider McCain a republican. He's more moderate than true conservatives. Just because he ran under the GOP platform doesn't mean he's a republican.

Modern-day America does worship celebrities...how is that rubbish???

Originally Posted by RellNye

She was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

She's not a republican at all or a next-gen republican (whatever the $++% that means). She is a liberal. A lot of her points during the interview were rubbish especially when she said that our generation worships celebrities.

People wouldn't even consider McCain a republican. He's more moderate than true conservatives. Just because he ran under the GOP platform doesn't mean he's a republican.
Our generation does worship celebrities.

Good God. Some of you act like all you do is nail super models. I've got news for a lot of you. You're gonna need to lower your standards or you'regonna be alone for a long damn time.

As for me, I think she is hot. I love blonde chicks with huge knockers.

Back
Top Bottom