RZA%20Scratch%20Magazine.jpg

memorable cuzz i got Rza to autograph it

SLAM1.jpg

garcelle-beauvais-playboy-cover-150a062607.jpg

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

SLAM_97_cover_big.JPG
pimp.gif

Best Kobe cover on SLAM next to Team USA in my opinion, still cant believe some people think it's a real mamba snake. SMH. it even says on the editor'spage that it's another snake that looks like a mamba snake. Besides, imagine the best player today getting killed by a mamba. People would hate SLAM.

rolling_stone_magazine_john_lennon_yoko_ono11.jpg

annie leibovitz

smh...dudes is posting King and Stuff magazine covers...dude said MEMORABLE...look up Annie Leibovitz and Mario Testino

i don't even think dudes understand the significance or meaning of that yoko and lennon cover.. probably the best mag cover of all time. i need that deathrow vibe cover in bigger size, though because i've been looking for it for years and all i can find is a small 300x300 size.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

i don't even think dudes understand the significance or meaning of that yoko and lennon cover.. probably the best mag cover of all time. i need that death row vibe cover in bigger size, though because i've been looking for it for years and all i can find is a small 300x300 size.

Real talk.. haft these #*%@! don't know what a memorable cover is...

Shape magazine... really?!

Memorable covers......

not covers that you remember!

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

i don't even think dudes understand the significance or meaning of that yoko and lennon cover.. probably the best mag cover of all time.

I won't say "best cover of all time", but it's certainly serious - it was nobody's business earlier, but to keep it 100... that cover ison my momma's screensaver slideshow.

Back
Top Bottom