Memorial Weekend Miami!!!

laugh.gif
@ unsolicited boob grab.
not a single warrant for moral decorum was given.

I went last year and had a great time. Just depends what type of crowd your into. Also avoid the overpriced clubs as the strip jumps all night.

I went last year and had a great time. Just depends what type of crowd your into. Also avoid the overpriced clubs as the strip jumps all night.

IMO every city got goons, I was down there a few months back & I had a great time.
I'm going back down there in 2 weeks.
There's too many females to worry about a group of people posted on the block with dreads and donks.

IMO every city got goons, I was down there a few months back & I had a great time.
I'm going back down there in 2 weeks.
There's too many females to worry about a group of people posted on the block with dreads and donks.

So overrated. Get a passport (if u don't have one) and go to an island or another country.
Much cheaper, sounds better when tellin other people, and the chicks are down for whatever.

So overrated. Get a passport (if u don't have one) and go to an island or another country.
Much cheaper, sounds better when tellin other people, and the chicks are down for whatever.

Memorial Weekend is THE WORST time to visit Miami.  I went a few times myself before back in the day but NEVER again.  Too many riff raff around, nothing more than a bunch of *$+!@$ just happy to be out the house.  If you haven't gone before and your young you might enjoy yourself, and it's good to go just to say you want but don't make a habit of going back.

Memorial Weekend is THE WORST time to visit Miami.  I went a few times myself before back in the day but NEVER again.  Too many riff raff around, nothing more than a bunch of *$+!@$ just happy to be out the house.  If you haven't gone before and your young you might enjoy yourself, and it's good to go just to say you want but don't make a habit of going back.

Miami is cool Memorial Day weekend. It's not what it used to be back in 2000-2005.  Back then it was more crowded & it was better back then as well. All you gotta do is hit the liquor store and holla at every chick you pass and sumthin will pop off. 

Miami is cool Memorial Day weekend. It's not what it used to be back in 2000-2005.  Back then it was more crowded & it was better back then as well. All you gotta do is hit the liquor store and holla at every chick you pass and sumthin will pop off. 

Memorial Weekend @ Miami is a black thing OP so if you arent with the current black culture/society stay the hell away from there.

Memorial Weekend @ Miami is a black thing OP so if you arent with the current black culture/society stay the hell away from there.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

It's been hood since 2004, 2003 was the last legit year. But if you wann have a crazy time and are under 25, it's all good.

I'd go to Miami on another weekend, but then I'm from there so I've seen everything to see down there.

i said this every year in these threads when it started to go downhill...compared to back then its just
sick.gif
now...plus im older so that can factor in -

overall its too many hoodrats and too many clowns...i mean everywhere you go has goons and hoodrats and all that but this has become the convention for all of it- you dont even see as many stars and big parties like that anymore...its just budget ballers and hoodrats pooling together there $ to sleep 12 to a motel getting drunk acting a fool on the strip

and some of yall are taking it the wrong way - miami is still heaven to me...its just this weekend that your money will be better spent elsewhere

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

It's been hood since 2004, 2003 was the last legit year. But if you wann have a crazy time and are under 25, it's all good.

I'd go to Miami on another weekend, but then I'm from there so I've seen everything to see down there.

i said this every year in these threads when it started to go downhill...compared to back then its just
sick.gif
now...plus im older so that can factor in -

overall its too many hoodrats and too many clowns...i mean everywhere you go has goons and hoodrats and all that but this has become the convention for all of it- you dont even see as many stars and big parties like that anymore...its just budget ballers and hoodrats pooling together there $ to sleep 12 to a motel getting drunk acting a fool on the strip

and some of yall are taking it the wrong way - miami is still heaven to me...its just this weekend that your money will be better spent elsewhere

I'm going just to say that I have been. We're on the strip so it'll be fun. Not really worried about all the goons and whatnot. I will be wasted the whole time and we're going down/will be meeting up w/ a bunch of folks so it'll be fun regardless. Been hearing the same stories of it going downhill for the las couple of years but *shrugs*.

Next year is definitely DR and Vegas though.
pimp.gif

I'm going just to say that I have been. We're on the strip so it'll be fun. Not really worried about all the goons and whatnot. I will be wasted the whole time and we're going down/will be meeting up w/ a bunch of folks so it'll be fun regardless. Been hearing the same stories of it going downhill for the las couple of years but *shrugs*.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

pimp.gif

Put ur Lo in ur will for me
wink.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

pimp.gif

Put ur Lo in ur will for me
wink.gif

Never going again for Memorial Day.
To find a girl without any face tatts, bad weave, or gold teeth was like picking a needle in a haystack.

Yall making me want to plan some dope stuff out for next year. I never have been one to book trips, but I need to start gettin away...

Back
Top Bottom