Miami passes Los Angeles as the second most expensive housing market in the US

Are the houses in Miami worth it ?

• Yes

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • No

Votes: 37 82.2%

• Total voters
The new suburbs are now 20-30 miles outside of city limits and a lot of those markets are skyrocketing too. Anything closer and you’re either overpaying for a inferior property or moneys no object and you can afford whatever you want. Around here places like Forest Park and Decatur are overpriced because it’s close but the houses are pretty trash. You gotta go far out south Clayton county or Dekalb to get the good 5,000sqft homes but deal with a 45min commute. Same with Cobb, Gwinnett and Douglas. Personally, for the size of the home and peace of mind I’ll deal with the commute. My home is up $150k since I bought in pandemic 2020.

Last edited:
Finance and Tech money made an expensive market worse. South Florida is on the verge of being unaffordable as a whole. That entire strip from West Palm Beach to Miami is disgusting.

My moms (we lived in Fort Lauderdale) told this real estate agent and that offered to by my childhood home, “a million dollars” he said can we negotiate. She hung up
The phone. If y’all want the crib, cough up 3 million of them thangs and the price gone continue to rise!

Last edited:
My moms told this real estate agent and that offered to by my childhood home, “a million dollars” he said can we negotiate. She hung up
The phone. If y’all want the crib, cough up 3 million of them thangs and the price gone continue to rise!

I have been getting random texts asking me if I'm selling my property.

I just tell them my starting bid is 700K.

NEW houses around here are probably in the high 3's, low 4's.

We are heading towards the modern form of feudalism...

Neo feudalism to be precise.

51uKKg66seL.jpg

New Yorkers….

:lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Crying about rent prices….

Alllllllll that real estate and beautiful scenery in the Adirondack’s :lol: :lol:

….

E6B8678B-73B2-4D74-AA9E-ACF1DA94C454.jpeg

And none of the excitement. I’m good downstate

People can’t even afford apartments…. Excitement should be the LEAST of their concerns :lol: :lol: :lol:

Priorities all backwards

“Hey, let’s cram into this 2x2 apartment… all 6 of us and complain about rent prices”

Last edited:
I watched those episodes of inflation and rent on John Oliver’s YouTube and yea inflation is sorta real but most of it is price gouging actually.

At first I thought that Angelo tweet was a troll but I guess it’s serious? Can’t knock him too much cause it’s his property but he’s still a joke.

ask yourself why no man complaining about the rent increase in the video?
sir the agenda is clear as day.
Huh?

The economist in the full video is a man and he is talking about rents being out of control in NYC

One of the women in the video is married and her and husband had to leave their apartment. She openly says she lost her job. Doesn't seem like they are hiding the fact she is trying to deal with this with a man.

The other girl is fresh outta college and living with a roommate. Only one of them lived by themselves.

You really think CNBC of all places hand picked these women to push some "you don't need a man" agenda. Really? CNBC? A finance network. Maybe you should watch their other stuff.

Famb, your Chelsea boots might be a little too tight. Go up a couple sizes.

Huh?

The economist in the full video is a man and he is talking about rents being out of control in NYC

One of the women in the video is married and her and husband had to leave their apartment. She openly says she lost her job. Doesn't seem like they are hiding the fact she is trying to deal with this with a man.

The other girl is fresh outta college and living with a roommate. Only one of them lived by themselves.

You really think CNBC of all places hand picked these women to push some "you don't need a man" agenda. Really? CNBC? A finance network.

Famb, your Chelsea boots might be a little too tight. Go up a couple sizes.

Yes. I know how the media likes to cherry pick certain people to tell a story.
story was published by a women, but I apologize, your right let me get some Chelsea boots.
A logical person taken all those "sweet deals" during the pandemic would know them prices ain't gonna last forever especially when its time to renew the lease.

Yes. I know how the media likes to cherry pick certain people to tell a story.
story was published by a women, but I apologize, your right let me get some Chelsea boots.
A logical person taken all those "sweet deals" during the pandemic would know them prices ain't gonna last forever especially when its time to renew the lease.

So because a woman wrote a short form summary of the video, that proves there is an agenda? :lol:

Even if she produced the whole thing. CNBC has tons of video on the YouTube page with men talking about the economy and finance.

Nah man, I think you are just reaching

Last edited:
So because a woman wrote a short form summary of the video, that proves there is an agenda? :lol:

Even if she produced the whole thing. CNBC has tons of video on the YouTube page with men talking about the economy and finance.

Nah man, I think you are just reaching
not denying the media doesn't cherry pick people to tell a story?
get me the side of the story with the people who aren't fazed about the rental increase in nyc from cnbc.

Back
Top Bottom