Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Originally Posted by lemurkicks23

jordanpheen wrote:
Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

frown.gif
tired.gif

smh.gif

I know I'm late but I'm trying to feel better...

It's very hard to even think about it now after the news
�but most importantly it is up to us to create more with
what the "Innovator" has laid out for us.

R.I.P. to the best
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

black thriller mike w/ subtle work done >> off the wall black mike with his OG nose >>>>> bad mike with da semi light skin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dangerous mike lookin Caucasian>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wacko jacko mike

Seriously how many times do you have to point this out?
indifferent.gif

nah player, Bad era MJ >>>>> Thriller era MJ >>>>>> pre Thriller era MJ >>>>>> Dangerous era MJ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> History and beyond era MJ.

true 3 blue, why you mad?

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

black thriller mike w/ subtle work done >> off the wall black mike with his OG nose >>>>> bad mike with da semi light skin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dangerous mike lookin Caucasian>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wacko jacko mike

Seriously how many times do you have to point this out?
indifferent.gif
Yea I know its like dude has an agenda to say how Thriller mike was the best.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

nah player, Bad era MJ >>>>> Thriller era MJ >>>>>> pre Thriller era MJ >>>>>> Dangerous era MJ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> History and beyond era MJ.

true 3 blue, why you mad?
Huh?

I haven't posted in this thread since the day of and a day after it happened. I'm just going back a few pages to see anything else worth looking at,and this dude is posting the same BS every reply.

Yea I know its like dude has an agenda to say how Thriller mike was the best.
laugh.gif

EXACTLY. We get it, you like Thriller Mike more than the others. Move on.

i agree with Ninjahood... of course MJ was that dude in the 70s, 80s, 90s. but Mike in the post-Thriller era was a cool @+@ dude.

that was when he went hard with the sequined jackets and always rocked the aviators. i swear MJ could have just LOOKED at a girl and she would get wet
laugh.gif

michael-jackson-84-031a.jpg

michael_jackson.jpg

20405925.jpg

michael_jackson-1984-290x400.jpg

michael_jackson-1987-290ax400.jpg

ladies and gentlemen... that right there is one SMOOOOTH mother +@#*#$ (no ayo)
pimp.gif

Nah he was def a G in that era, I'm not denying that. But I was annoyed with him rehashing it.

Michael Jackson supporters before he died-------------> little
Michael Jackson supporters after he died---------> lots
Ah yes, blanket statements FTW

I've had a few MJ avys in my time here on NT, but this is the only other one saved:

d8f2572e49b447eb333ae191e51c54198372f4d.gif

This one is just too G, my dude almost shouting expletives at the end of it
laugh.gif

Def remember you and MisterP heavy with the avys, I'll post mine when i find my external HD

I haven't posted in this thread since he passed.

because I'm just so upset and also in disbelief.

When I finally meet him in heaven, i'm gonna have to have a few words with him on why he shouldn't do these things to people.

smh.gif

As a longtime Michael fan i've been reading the posts on here and many people have shared my opinions and emotions. I've been his biggest fan sinceI was a kid and then I became that one guy in High School and college that still followed him religiously. He's in all my email addresses, my NT name, inmy Cd player, filling my ipods, and I could go on...I just wanted to share what I put up in my apartment a couple days ago...

Random fact: All time fav. MJ track is Human Nature

Originally Posted by MjKnickBuddy

As a longtime Michael fan i've been reading the posts on here and many people have shared my opinions and emotions. I've been his biggest fan since I was a kid and then I became that one guy in High School and college that still followed him religiously. He's in all my email addresses, my NT name, in my Cd player, filling my ipods, and I could go on...I just wanted to share what I put up in my apartment a couple days ago...

Random fact: All time fav. MJ track is Human Nature

You got the OG pic of that? I couldn't find a "widescreen" pic of the lean.

027.jpg

imma fan of natural Mike.....

i thought anything he did to himself after thriller was COMPLETELY unnecessary ....

010.jpg

010.jpg

its funny though, you can tell where people stand on certain issues when you ask them who was there favorite lookin Michael Jackson....

there is alot of people that gravitated to that lighter skinned Michael Jackson that have little to no recollection of da darker lookin mike...i know when i

was young Mike was already turning light, i was confused for YEARS why someone can look kinda like me one minute, and da next minute look like a

white person...

in da early 90's each Halloween MTV would play thriller in its entirety...that and billie jean confused me when da next minute black or white would

come on and he's as pale as a clam shell.....i got some interesting answers and comments i'll tell you that.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

i honestly feel bad for duke, da media made him hate his self....

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

ok before I was able to ignore it, but now its official Thriller Mike makes Ninjahood wet.
grin.gif

easy doggie.

its just one of those things growing up that annoyed/fascinated da hell out of me...i was born in 83'....so duke well was one his way to becoming Caucasianby da time i grasp

da coldness that was da thriller album....da video though i would see all da time as a wee lad, then smooth criminal would come on and he was as white as hissuit...

straight up confused i was.
laugh.gif

I have one question though, during his later years, did Mike wear a wig? Because I had no idea a black man could get his perm THAT straight.

I almost believed that fake autopsy report about him being bald.

It saddens me that as talented and generous as Mike was, he was such a tormented soul (at least I think).

ok before I was able to ignore it, but now its official Thriller Mike makes Ninjahood wet.
grin.gif

easy doggie.

its just one of those things growing up that annoyed/fascinated da hell out of me...i was born in 83'....so duke well was one his way to becoming Caucasian by da time i grasp

da coldness that was da thriller album....da video though i would see all da time as a wee lad, then smooth criminal would come on and he was as white as his suit...

straight up confused i was.
laugh.gif
yea I feel you son dude definitely looked different after a while. Thriller Mike def looked like the dude that could steal your shorty but justremember this
White Mike's Dancing>>>>>>>>>>>>Black Mike's dancing

I always wondered about his obsession with his nose and stuff, its crazy how it looked. and the transition from the little boy with a fro to his off the walldays to the thriller, then bad, and dangerous. etc to what we see him as now.
like every album or era he had a different look.

I also wish I could see how he woulda looked if he stayed black....
when I was young (born in 88)
every weekend I used to blast thriller. my pops has the original record. whenever he let me play with his old records n stuff

every weekend I used to rock to that joint. like this thing hit me really hard man. I remember watching the 25 year anniversary show on cbs i think and im likeyo dude can still dance with the best of em. he may have looked different and all but its the same moves and voice.

I also hated when he was called jacko in the media. like that always used to annoy me. like isn't this man a human?

like yo how you gon die son? like what happen?

JoeGalvan, where'd you come across those pics? I found a few them before, but never as large. Also, quite a few of them I wasn't able to right clicksave.....I need a few more.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Did I post this before?

3662683622_5ce8f4e667_b.jpg

THIS IS ONE POWERFUL PICTURE ...... IT ALMOST BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES. ..... ITS STILL SO UNREAL THAT HE IS GONE.

Man if I can only express how I feel on his death..... its just too much I dont even know where to start.

Glad that there is others that feel the pain that MJ is gone. Looking thru this thread does bring light back and I enjoy that.

LETS KEEP the LOVE going for MICHAEL JACKSON NT.

Kind of on the topic of Mike's skin. I was thinking about this a couple days ago then somethingdawned on me: "Would someone as self conscious as Michael Jackson actually have wanted bleach his skin to a paper white color instead of having dark skinor even his 'tanned' skin during the bad era?". This thought made me believe 100% that he had vitiligo and lupus.

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Kind of on the topic of Mike's skin. I was thinking about this a couple days ago then something dawned on me: "Would someone as self conscious as Michael Jackson actually have wanted bleach his skin to a paper white color instead of having dark skin or even his 'tanned' skin during the bad era?". This thought made me believe 100% that he had vitiligo and lupus.

If you actually believe that Michael bleached his skin then SMH

� what more proof does anyone need? seriously

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Kind of on the topic of Mike's skin. I was thinking about this a couple days ago then something dawned on me: "Would someone as self conscious as Michael Jackson actually have wanted bleach his skin to a paper white color instead of having dark skin or even his 'tanned' skin during the bad era?". This thought made me believe 100% that he had vitiligo and lupus.

If you actually believe that Michael bleached his skin then SMH

� what more proof does anyone need? seriously

I've seen those pictures and I�have�never believed that he purposefully lightened his skin. I justwonder why people have never looked at that issue in another light? When I found he passed, I was at work and I basically shut-down. Then I hear in thebackground this black chick I work with joke about how he went from a black man to a white woman. I wanted roast her right there but I was out ofit.

Back
Top Bottom