Michael Jordan unveils the Air Jordan 2009

being an amputee myself im glad to see another in the Jordan Brand
the shoe doesnt appeal in looks that much to me but i am eager to see how it will perform on court. i may have to buy a pair to ball in. the look will probgrow on me of course

Originally Posted by retro1s

i dont see why everyone's complaining. Jordans were made to ball in.
This shoe was clearly made to ball in.

exactly how i feel, besides how do you all who hate the shoe want the 2009 to look like anyway, its not like its that easy for the whole shoe making processfrom the ideas up to the final product.

Quite honestly I'm surprised so many people find this shoe so repulsive. In my eyes, it's the most beautiful Jordan to be released since the XXs and Isuspect that in time many of you will come to agree with me on that. I'm definitely not on the fence (rimshot) about this one--- instant classic.

air-jordan-2009-michael-jordan-1.jpg

this picture made the shoes a bit appealing to me but no, I won't be buying these

sale racks for sure

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

not as bad as everyones making them seem...they are so-so
they are not the best jordan by far or anywhere near for that matter...but really guys???
i think you and me are a minority of Nters who are open to what new sneakers jordan has to offer. For me basically, its not like its the worstshoes ever, i would def not buy them for 190 but if the price is right i might consider copping them to play hoops in which is what a basketball shoes purposeis anyway.

i still stand on what i first said on this thread that a lot of people eventually will be on the "they grew on me" phase after it releases and ifever a pic shows up with MJ actually wearing them then there will be plenty of "MJ makes those 2009 shoes look good" comments.

come on people its not that bad, what do you expect the design to be anyways?

I think these are just fine and will be picking a pair up on release day...One thing I will say though is that they really beg for some round or oval blacklaces...Who thought that flat white laces with silver specks would look good on this shoe...So yeah I will be picking up a pair and a lace flip will followshortly there after...

Flat White Laces =
tired.gif
eyes.gif

air-jordan-2009-5.jpg

just watched the video...
good and informative video...
about the custom abilities...
what are they?

-oh and yeah... finally 400 posts
hah took me long enough, but oh well.

For those wondering like I was...

From what I remember from a while ago these are supposed to be the ones that release on Jan 31st...

snv36472hb7.jpg

On the Nike Website it has nothing listed in the way of the 2009 model releasing on Jan 31st but it does have two colorways of the 2009 model listed asreleasing on Feb 14th...One of which is listed as a black and red colorway...Interesting but we will just have to wait and see what actually releases on thosedates...

Here is from the FAQ section of the Nike Website...I can't remember seeing a picture of a black and red colorway so this should be very interesting comerelease day...Also I would assume that neither of these colorways are limited as they both have the standard, for this model
tired.gif
, $190 price tag and the limited pair apparently had a price point of $240 orsome crazy stuff like that...So for now it looks like we are going to get a GR Black and Red Colorway on Feb 14th to go along with the white pair...

02/14/2009 Air Jordan 2009
343084-161 White/Metallic Silver-Black
$190 NikeStore.com

02/14/2009 Air Jordan 2009
343084-061 Black/Varsity Red-Stealth
$190 NikeStore.com

i dont want to pull the trigger on them
but something tells me i should haha
as a bball player looking for performance
but i'm about to grab me some kobe 4s...
ahhh we'll see

Read about it in the newspaper the other day, but I really don't care for much after the XX3 as far as the numbered signature series is concerned.

The Shoe would look 10x better with black laces. Someone shoul ps this cause i think its got potential

Didn't see this one posted.� Forgive me if it is...

From freshnessmag:

���

I'm wondering how bad those "satin" parts will look once they start to get dirty...

Back
Top Bottom