super tempting.... i also want to see how the APT feels

i agree with everyone who says that the overall style and appearance of
these is pretty bad. but from a performance stand point, these seem very
interesting. It looks like there's a lot of new technology that has yet to
be experienced in these kicks as well as double-stacked zoom air. so they
are tempting if you look at them in that way, but at $190-- i'm
betting you could find some other kicks that will give you nearly as good
performance and better style.

Im just not sold on these. Looks like a 2010 version of the Jordan 14s. IDK maybe just maybe if I see them in person I may change my mind.

Im an old Jordan Baby tho, not a fan of nothing past the 15s

they really don't look that bad. i liek the design philosophy behind it. its not supposed to be jordan 24. its something a little different. most obviousare the influences from the ixv, xxiii, xxii, xix. i like it

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

I heard that theres a button on the bottom of the shoe that transforms them into infrared VI's so im copping

laugh.gif

I've decided to pick them up. The comment about the button is an instant NT classic. Dude deserves a free pair after that, lol.

COOK # 45
I'm broke.

They look ok in white and black. But they must be crazy in black and red. almost like the stealth or premier 23's.

Can you say TRAINWRECK!!!!! OMG. I thought after seeing and LOOOOVING the 23, we were on the right track but DAMN!!! I think I just threw up in my mouth.

I'm actually feeling these...The fact that the used panache leather on there so that the shoe can actually be shinned using shoe polish, the satin is anice touch that is not seen in sports shoes, and the Blown Glass Midsole with it's unique to each shoe (No two pairs have exactly the same design on themidsole) makes this a must have for me...Plus it's a Considered Design so thats a first for Jordan Brand...

I was feelin these back when we only had pictures of the shoe from a few feet away and was worried I would have to break my stopping at numbered shoes promise.

Now with the close ups I'm not feelin that satin look and looks like I'll be saving my money for what retros may come our way in 09.

Thanks for the pics though.

SMH .. With 190 i can go buy me almost 2pairs of 14's not no resemblence pair like this one that = TRASH

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Looks like a 2010 version of the Jordan 14s. IDK maybe just maybe if I see them in person I may change my mind.
Yes, it´s looks like a 2010 version of the 14s. Really not too original, but it is a beatiful shoe that will grow on people IMO.
Looks far to better in person. If the propulsion sistem works as they told us in the NY presentation, could be hot to ball on these shoes.

Some pics from the presentation. www.LoveZapas.es (spanish no1 sneakersite) was there.

7d3151ede7731bc2df69c9e7ea487381ab8cbbe.jpg

d6325ceefdea67fd1a6c4f6d014e0e856b51ede.jpg

2af350e7e78de2db70561d08c1a60ac47ae0919.jpg

a2d15aedea7c1ecb61df8deaa81fb7b91d08152.jpg

Back
Top Bottom