***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

I figured they were gonna drop Braun, now they gotta find a different white boy to replace him on Team Swingman. LOL.

Anybody have or swing the new Demarini Vexxum NVS? Think this might be my new bat but want see if anybody else has an opinion

If you guys are in the Orlando area, head over to the Nike Clearance store on old Vineland road, they have a whole bunch of sample id cleats.

Im new here but i was wondering if anyone has come across all white diamond elite pro 1's or the de pro 1's with mesh and sewn swoosh. if so are they up for sale or do you know a place? thanks!

Hey guys, this is my first post so I apologize if its in the wrong place the,. I stopped by a local Marshall's here in Buffalo, NY a bought a pair of Jimmy Rollins nike diamons elite batting gloves with his J-ROLL logo stitched on them them. The only problem is that their a M and I'm a L to an XL. I know people are often looking for something like this so if someone wants them do let me know. I bought them for $20 and I don't want to screw anybody by asking a ridiculous price. If your interested in them just message me and we can't def figure something out.

just wanna show off my collection.
dude,that is an awesome collection. i wish i could find it in me to purchase a nice pair of BG's...mine just get beat up,after one season they look like they have been through you know what and back haha...i usualy get the cheapest i can find,been using rawlings BG's i get for under 10 dollars ha,really want to get some cfx pro's

I see people posting their gear so i present you with MOST of my baseball gloves all the rawlings are pro preferred the wilson gloves are either a2000 or a2k the mizuno is a classic soft and the easton is a professional model I am very proud of my collection

Some new pickups and if anyone wants the vapor elites and the huaraches both size 9 pm me (btw the highlights seems to be reflective)
GALLERY]

@swingman33....sick collection bro. I can't even imagine how much you $ you dropped.

Anyone know where to buy the nike wrist lock like evoshields? Can't seem to find them anywhere...

I know a lot of people on here are looking for Nike wrist straps. The only place I have found these are at Marshall's and you have to get lucky.

In my research for the grail of all wrist straps I came across these..
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005U91DWK/?tag=niketalk0e-20

I know they are a little different but serve the same purpose. Good luck and if you do find anything please keep us posted!

I know a lot of people on here are looking for Nike wrist straps. The only place I have found these are at Marshall's and you have to get lucky.

In my research for the grail of all wrist straps I came across these..
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005U91DWK/?tag=niketalk0e-20

I know they are a little different but serve the same purpose. Good luck and if you do find anything please keep us posted!

Yeah I've see those and to be honest I was at a Marshalls 2 two years ago and saw a red one didn't buy it bc I needed a black one and now I need red and blue lol

Back
Top Bottom