***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

Kazmir and Morales wore 19 with Anaheim recently, but that doesn't look like either of their signatures?

EDIT think I solved it thunk760

Those belong to Jeff Conine from his time with the Cincinnati Reds. Not an exact photomatch, but the signature and nickname on the tongue all add up.

View media item 293949

Last edited:

Check out Jeremy Gunthrie's collection!!!!

Probably the best PE baseball spike collection in the world

Last edited:
Got some game used Astros gear here at minute maid park tonight while watching the college classic. Super cheap too. Will post pics when i get home.

Any body watching the WBC it's interesting seeing the different countries with their undershirts and gamer jackets...would like to see all the stuff they get I know we had a member who played with Germany in the qualifier

Yes, in reference to your comment, this is what we got. They said the if you make the WBC tourney (NOT QUALIFIER), you get more stuff like tailored pants, jerseys, and more nike/majestic gear.

YELLOW LACES WITH SWINGMANS

CHRISTMAS in the equip room

Yellow Franks with red Nike Compression wrist band

Yeah the WBC stuff is pretty cool. Last year if you waited like 2 months after it was over mlb.com had all the stuff for dirt cheap on clearance too so they will have some pretty nice deals in due time on all that stuff I'm guessing.

Yeah the WBC stuff is pretty cool. Last year if you waited like 2 months after it was over mlb.com had all the stuff for dirt cheap on clearance too so they will have some pretty nice deals in due time on all that stuff I'm guessing.

Thing is this time around there are more thirsty people buying more and resellers who will cop it all once those sales hit and then flip them in the bay. Also, nederlands jerseys sold out already in the larger sizes. So you make take a gamble if one waits.

Thing is this time around there are more thirsty people buying more and resellers who will cop it all once those sales hit and then flip them in the bay. Also, nederlands jerseys sold out already in the larger sizes. So you make take a gamble if one waits.

Went on a little shopping spree today and was able to come home with some gems.  im in the SF bay area and hit every Marshalls in the south and east bay.  Baseball season is just starting to rollin in and i noticed some new equipment on the shelves.. hopefully the goods keep on coming.  Also stopped at a nike outlet on the road trip and found a unique swingman bp top/jacket which i had to buy.  i thought i would also buy this catchers chest protector in case there was anyone on here interested in it.. if so PM me. Never seen  nike make one in this colorway.  Enjoy!  

NY Mets chest protector.. 

didnt buy this one but they had a few at the nike outlet.. pretty nice quality.. 

baseball equipment starting to make an appearance.. 

Finally found the swingman gloves.. keeping these babies

liked this CW... not bad for $39  never seen this before.. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom