***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

A few more randoms... 

Just realized Team-Japan doesn't wear New Era...?

Was always a fan of the matte-helmets.

Japan+v+Netherlands+World+Baseball+Classic+f4V2EkW2CFDx.jpg

Japan+v+Netherlands+World+Baseball+Classic+kNibwQMLpKwx.jpg

Japan+v+Netherlands+World+Baseball+Classic+2bYtobcx1Pdx.jpg

Japan+v+Netherlands+World+Baseball+Classic+znCxQoK0Y4Dx.jpg

World+Baseball+Classic+Pool+C+Puerto+Rico+giM2QzLMDAjx.jpg

World+Baseball+Classic+Pool+C+Spain+v+Venezuela+_YrvAQ61qZYx.jpg
yea japan and i think korea(not 100%)are mizuno so they wear mizuno hats...when the wbc hats were released for sale the japan and korea ones were up then taken down very quickly due to the fact mizuno was their sponsor ..they have since put them back up but arent the same as the other wbc hats...the flag is on a different side and i dont think they are the cool base material

Have you guys bought off that site before?  saw a few gloves on there and wanted to know if this was legit.  

thanks

don't think anyone has... someone has to take the plunge and then share their experience with us, haha.

There were a few colorways of these

View media item 308869
in white/red, white/black etc that never released here. There are a ton on that and other Japanese sites. Is it possible that they have fake batting gloves?

yea japan and i think korea(not 100%)are mizuno so they wear mizuno hats...when the wbc hats were released for sale the japan and korea ones were up then taken down very quickly due to the fact mizuno was their sponsor ..they have since put them back up but arent the same as the other wbc hats...the flag is on a different side and i dont think they are the cool base material

Nike makes the Korean teams uniforms.

Have you guys bought off that site before?  saw a few gloves on there and wanted to know if this was legit.  

thanks
don't think anyone has... someone has to take the plunge and then share their experience with us, haha.

in white/red, white/black etc that never released here. There are a ton on that and other Japanese sites. Is it possible that they have fake batting gloves?
Ill throw $25 in the ring to see if and when i get anything.  worth it.. those white bg'z are pretty sick.. would look good this summer.  wish me luck! haha

Nike makes the Korean teams uniforms.
Ah, good call.

Looks like your standard 5950, six-panel design... aka Nike's 643... 

Chinese+Taipei+v+South+Korea+World+Baseball+WJVw4iRnY8hx.jpg

Chinese+Taipei+v+South+Korea+World+Baseball+PiV4fj1Fj3ex.jpg

No problem just remember the last time the WBC was played and was trying to find some info on their uniforms and talked to someone with either new era, or majestic, and told me why they didn't have their apparel and that nike was the official provider of their uniforms.

Last edited:
Any guys with luck at Marshall's or Tj's in the New England area? I live in MA and they're both right next to where I live, basically walking distance. I check every day but they don't have a single batting glove or anything baseball related...

View media item 308869

What are the other websites like this?

IMO, brauns swingmans> Adam jones'... I like the white in the front better than in the back... But of course nothing beats Rollins' white 12s

A tiny little quibble, but why can't JB get a Jumpman on the bottom of all these JB cleats? I am assuming they all have a Swoosh on it because all the plates are geared toward all the Nike baseball/football cleats.

Yeah most likely it's just cheaper. Unless they have some type of deal that they use the swoosh in return for using some of nike baseball resources (thinking like actual spikes and design technology etc...?)

Back
Top Bottom