***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

They just put the cleats on for me...no swapping out the soles. Here is a close up picture.

Ok.. that doesnt look too bad.  might even be able to salvage the shoes afterwards.  do they make any cuts into the sole of the shoe to fix the cleat to the bottom?  or is that just stuck on with some heavy duty glue?  

how much did they charge to do that?

So y'all are too good to use a service many college, minors, and major leauge players use? lol

They cut into the soles a little bit. You can notice from the 3rd picture if you look closely. I think it was around $80 when I got them done last year.

the person who runs the company used to play pro ball if im correct...ive wanted to do it for a while but recently sold my jordan/nike collection and onlyhave 1 pair of shoes left hahaa

They cut into the soles a little bit. You can notice from the 3rd picture if you look closely. I think it was around $80 when I got them done last year.
ok.. thanks for the info.. i would like to try doing it myself and save the $80.  sounds like they shave the bottom of the sole to flatten out where they apply the cleat.. if i get some free time i might give it a try.  

Anybody looking for any Mizuno 9 spike cleats? Got em in black and white sz 12 I like em but I'd prefer to trade for some Nike Diamond Elite Fly's mine are brand new in the box never been worn

Back
Top Bottom