***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

thanks as always. Short list for now

Brendan Ryan's teal BGs
Maicer Isturis (Toronto) MVP cleats looked nice
Bautista wearing new Marucci BGs
Yeah, I saw Ryan's teal gloves on TV yesterday, but haven't had any luck finding a pic of them! Incidentally, Morse isn't wearing them anymore! 

Seattle+Mariners+v+Oakland+Athletics+Nnwwk4FulsVx.jpg

1000x.jpg

Maicer+Izturis+Cleveland+Indians+v+Toronto+cvC6lf1YDYLx.jpg

1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg

x1000.jpg

Baltimore+Orioles+v+Tampa+Bay+Rays+7cjsZnclr2lx.jpg

NB eh?

Evan+Longoria+Baltimore+Orioles+v+Tampa+Bay+2IVkaVG_VuJx.jpg

Texas+Rangers+v+Houston+Astros+ssvB-OX5Jbtx.jpg

Almost.

Yu+Darvish+Texas+Rangers+v+Houston+Astros+iEoHsUqJS16x.jpg

Cleveland+Indians+v+Toronto+Blue+Jays+VXzHdrE3Yl9x.jpg

Cleveland+Indians+v+Toronto+Blue+Jays+GXTI2KlnlFDx.jpg

Cleveland+Indians+v+Toronto+Blue+Jays+LKAh1lM9s8dx.jpg

San+Diego+Padres+v+New+York+Mets+2UPiV-rmesox.jpg

Wasn't Yu Darvish Nike last year?? And Nike cannot be pleased with Longoria wearing NB, that is just so odd to see.

^ Yeah he was. I remember seeing pics of him train in Asics, but he pitched in Nikes.  Now it's official, I guess.

^, doubly weird since all his spring training photos, at least the photoshoots, had him rocking his Nike glove from last year. I still have never understood the Asics attraction, their cleats look like slippers.

yeah the Asics look a lot like the Nike cleats released in Japan it just must be the style they are accustom to. Really liking those grey accented NB's those are sharp, I think guys are switching over just b/c they are more comfortable. I know the new trainers I just got are on another level than the Nike trainers the last few years I've had.

^, I remember seeing them on eastbay but they aren't up there anymore

Looking for new cleats. They have to be all black because of stupid school requirements. If there is white you have to color it in with sharpie. I am thinking of all black cleats with volt laces. Any suggestions?

I went with black New Balance 3000 and I got two colors of laces volt and aqua since my team is blue. aqua kinda the volt but for blue. Also got a couple of those brecon sleeves Longoria wears.

Last edited:
How do you guys like these cleats? I dont play baseball but alot of softball.. I picked these up for 20 bux at marshalls.. havent worn them yet.

SinnerP as always with the great pics. Jason Heyward has heat BG's all the time.

How do you guys like these cleats? I picked them up the other day to play softball in..

Last edited:
How do you guys like these cleats? I picked them up the other day to play softball in.

Good find. Mine have held up pretty well over 2 years. The "sleeve" that you put your foot in makes them difficult to put on, find it a bit annoying.

Last edited:
Just noticed that David Price is wearing a TPX glove, weird now that he's signed with Jordan Brand that he is not sticking with his Nike glove, although they may be the actual reason for it.

How do you guys like these cleats? I picked them up the other day to play softball in..
What Marshalls did you pick these up at? I have been looking at a lot of Marshalls and no luck.. I love those cleats.. Have been looking for that colorway though..

Back
Top Bottom