***MLB Feet and Equipment 2014***NEW THREAD

Cargo is just straight out baller; he has the sickest Nike gear by far. That whiteout glove is so nasty. But he's gotta go back to the Show X-2's; those other Nikes look like casual glasses and the Swoosh is just so damn big lol.

I LOVE those Mercurial 8.0s. Dont chsngeva thing CarGo, you do you, Bro.

Felix and Prince Have been wearing them this spring as well

ryan braun signed with 3n2... disappointing to say the least

Well he did take steroids, lied about it, got suspended, paid his dues. So I can why Nike probably and privately said no more PE's for you. After Armstrong they definitely do not want to associate themselves with guys who took steroids.

i guess i kinda worded that wrong i just meant it sucks that we'll be seeing him in plain old 3n2 cleats and not his sick pe's... obviously i knew nike wouldnt even consider keeping him

i guess i kinda worded that wrong i just meant it sucks that we'll be seeing him in plain old 3n2 cleats and not his sick pe's... obviously i knew nike wouldnt even consider keeping him
from what i hear and have seen,  3n2 cleats are very poor quality.  cant believe he is actually going to play in them. 

btw - that cargo glove is fire!! 

Cargo is just straight out baller; he has the sickest Nike gear by far. That whiteout glove is so nasty. But he's gotta go back to the Show X-2's; those other Nikes look like casual glasses and the Swoosh is just so damn big lol.
Definitely a Nikehead, Livestrong band and FuelBand in 2014? He's probably a member here lol.

Non nike question but who knows where I can grab Han Ram's new balance hr shirt he wears... Also those blue tint lenses for Oakley

Hey, I have a pair Nike Air Show Elite 2 Molded's sz 11.5 in Navy Blue brand New I picked up the other day. I was just traded yest and can't use them. If anyone has a pair of navy blue Molded's or a pair in black 11 or 11.5 they want to trade please feel free to PM me and def let me know.

View media item 857990View media item 857991

964d5510bc79d5d2027328fca29f1043

6fe1c0377ddeef66af0b81f873af4627

5691fd7a1de17a202824236f20b97806

Last edited:
A turf version of the playoffs 12's would be so dope. Don't know if lineman in the NFL still use turfs like that but JB will benefit both in baseball and football if he comes out with a retro turf shoe..

Hey, I have a pair Nike Air Show Elite 2 Molded's sz 11.5 in Navy Blue brand New I picked up the other day. I was just traded yest and can't use them. If anyone has a pair of navy blue Molded's or a pair in black 11 or 11.5 they want to trade please feel free to PM me and def let me know.
Havent seen these in Navy yet.. been looking myself as I just moved to a team that is Navy/White.  I did find a few pair of the black/white on eBay that I might go with. 

Back
Top Bottom