***MLB Feet and Equipment 2014***NEW THREAD

I've never seen this version of the Pro Combat shirt before...Any other info?
It's on NDC, though it looks like a cream-type color where the white is in the above photo. I'm guessing it's the same color code. Nike hooked it up with a few Yankee pieces like a KO sweatshirt and what not. It's all on the site.

Those cleats are sick .... Cleats for a buck!!???!!??? That's crazy

Yah I was looking for some all black cleats to do a black out game and I just saw em on eBay bidding starting at .99 and I was the only one to bid... Brand new and everything... I wish I had the desire to get some paint and make them look real nice but I think I'm just gonna sharpie them out of pure laziness lol

These are my first pair of nike id cleats (I have a bunch of id shoes btw) and I've had many pairs of cleats over the past few years and let me tell you, that these are by far my favorite pair! They're light, durable, and compliment my uniform. I have zero complaints. I've had them for about two months and they're still in great shape. If y'all want to see how they look now, compared to brand new just let me know so I can take and upload pics

Last edited:
Man imagine if you could customize the toe box and add some speckles... I would be all over those huaraches

I know!!! I would buy multiple pairs if we had those options. The pros get the perks of speckles and toe box coloration, but regular players like us don't get that benefit. It's too bad, maybe nike id will do something along those lines in the future  

Just wondering if anybody has or has used a nike diamond elite pro glove or the SHA/DO? looking to get a new outfielder glove and like the looks of the nikes. I like the leather to be pretty stiff so i can break it in the way i like. Otherwise let me know on some of your guy's favorite outfield gloves

Looking for as well a Nike Shado catchers mitt, fell in love with the Kurt Suzuki Nike Shado that WPW posted on Instagram.

gah... I just paid 30 for a used pair. See how high these go.

It's been years since I saw the 2's pop up, now two within a few months.

Can someone get pics of Ryan Zimmerman's cleats from today? Never seen those UA's before

Just wondering if anybody has or has used a nike diamond elite pro glove or the SHA/DO? looking to get a new outfielder glove and like the looks of the nikes. I like the leather to be pretty stiff so i can break it in the way i like. Otherwise let me know on some of your guy's favorite outfield gloves
hey guys new to this thread but have been following it since 2011, anyways I have the Shado outfield glove i copped on ebay. The leather is hard to break in but it will be suitable for you to make it how you'd like! hope that helps... once  i figure out how to post pics ill show my gear! thanks :D

Wow, I've never seen this version of the Pro Combat shirt before...
I've never seen this version of the Pro Combat shirt before...Any other info?
It's on NDC, though it looks like a cream-type color where the white is in the above photo. I'm guessing it's the same color code. Nike hooked it up with a few Yankee pieces like a KO sweatshirt and what not. It's all on the site.

Thank you. It does seem to look more like a cream color on NDC. The Yankees definitely got some extra stuff but I guess Nike knows that interlocking NY sells.

Yo i swear to god im gonna lose it ive messaged that guy selling the #25 mark mcgwire nike wristbands 4 times asking if he'll sell just one of them to me. no one has bought them he's relisted them twice. do people not check email?!?!?!

I highly regret not buying those blackout Coop V's a few years back.

Nike, drop a retro Slider/Clipper with a big tongue so we have something suitable to wear with high socks.

Please.

Back
Top Bottom