***MLB Feet and Equipment 2014***NEW THREAD

How long does Nikeid take? I want some cleats to wear for home games this year and our season starts in about 20 days, can I get them by the middle of April?

Wow, I've never seen this version of the Pro Combat shirt before...
Thank you. It does seem to look more like a cream color on NDC. The Yankees definitely got some extra stuff but I guess Nike knows that interlocking NY sells.
Wow, I've never seen this version of the Pro Combat shirt before...
Thank you. It does seem to look more like a cream color on NDC. The Yankees definitely got some extra stuff but I guess Nike knows that interlocking NY sells.

I think NIke is trying to "Hybrid" their Cooperstown Collection and their current Hypercool shirts. Kinda like what they have been doing with different Jordan's lately and creating Hybrid's. I guess they finally ran out of ideas for new shirt designs so what is NIke known for now...let's merge stuff :rolleyes
It is a decent shirt, and yes it is the old cream, french vanilla looking coloring. Does it really fit in the shirt? I don't think so and like I said before this is just a gimmick to sell more shirt to idiots like me :tongue:

My nike outlet had like 6 different mlb t-shirts w stitched logo on collar for $9.99. Ill post pics later...many were dri fit

How long does Nikeid take? I want some cleats to wear for home games this year and our season starts in about 20 days, can I get them by the middle of April?
It takes about 30 days, but it feels like a lifetime when you're waiting for something so great

I think NIke is trying to "Hybrid" their Cooperstown Collection and their current Hypercool shirts. Kinda like what they have been doing with different Jordan's lately and creating Hybrid's. I guess they finally ran out of ideas for new shirt designs so what is NIke known for now...let's merge stuff :rolleyes
It is a decent shirt, and yes it is the old cream, french vanilla looking coloring. Does it really fit in the shirt? I don't think so and like I said before this is just a gimmick to sell more shirt to idiots like me :tongue:
I was thinking this collection would commemorate 100 years as the Yankees, but they switched from Highlanders for 1913...so it'd fit better last year. That said, it appears to be another Yankee-only line, didn't Futura do a few pieces 3-4 years back?

Honestly I wouldn't mind hypercools (or something dri-fit) with the throwback logos, all we get now are cotton tees and a KO hoody or N98 jacket.

Not that these make it to retail, but the college football department has done a great job with school-specific prints on pro combat baselayers and gloves, especially the rivalry series. Heck, you can even go back to the original basketball System of Dress in 2007 with past player names printed on the baselayers. Baseball just seems stagnant for some reason, dunno if that's on MLB, individual teams, or Nike.

Last edited:
I was thinking this collection would commemorate 100 years as the Yankees, but they switched from Highlanders for 1913...so it'd fit better last year. That said, it appears to be another Yankee-only line, didn't Futura do a few pieces 3-4 years back?

Honestly I wouldn't mind hypercools (or something dri-fit) with the throwback logos, all we get now are cotton tees and a KO hoody or N98 jacket.

Not that these make it to retail, but the college football department has done a great job with school-specific prints on pro combat baselayers and gloves, especially the rivalry series. Heck, you can even go back to the original basketball System of Dress in 2007 with past player names printed on the baselayers. Baseball just seems stagnant for some reason, dunno if that's on MLB, individual teams, or Nike.

Now you bring an interesting point, since MLB owns all logos from the past, why not let Nike at them and make up Faux undershirts. For example, this year The Cubs will do a ton of TBTC games, why not recreate or Faux some Nike Undershirts that would represent that time period? I mean Bobcat Athletics did it for the Cubs, creating that undershirt for them. Something to think about Nike....

Chezzer10, I will have to post all my base layer gear now :tongue:

Oh no way brother...I will delete my account if you do that. I cannot stare at the sun let alone seeing your collection. Too much heat on your end. I bow out now. :smokin

Oh no way brother...I will delete my account if you do that. I cannot stare at the sun let alone seeing your collection. Too much heat on your end. I bow out now. :smokin

Haha, oh no my man, you got a ton of great heat, both new and old. Love all those Pro Vents and your varied collection, don't ever stop posting! :D

^^^^^ You guys are the reason I find myself buying Nike pro undershirts I have no intention of ever wearing...... And why I kick myself all the time for passing up on that cream Pro Core tight SS top I saw @ Ross 2 years ago.

I don't know if I should love or hate you.

^^^^^ You guys are the reason I find myself buying Nike pro undershirts I have no intention of ever wearing...... And why I kick myself all the time for passing up on that cream Pro Core tight SS top I saw @ Ross 2 years ago.

I don't know if I should love or hate you.

Its always good to pick up the deals at Ross/Marshalls/TJ Maxx. I have a lot of base layers that I rarely wear too, but love the variety.

On another subject, I really cannot wait till Nike implements Trout into their adverts, this dude is so insanely good; its not even funny.

Back
Top Bottom