***MLB FEET, EQUIPMENT, AND UNIFORMS 2023***NEW THREAD

Judge must be negotiating that Jordan bag still, his Memorial Day cleats from today are NB:

Maybe but he must really love his NB cause that’s all he wears. Perhaps everything is Jordan except his cleats?

Wonder if they're working on custom fitting cleats at JB that will fit him like NB does

Says a lot that he’s still rocking that model though. Jordan Brand has had great players on their roster since Jeter, yet are living off retro uppers on repeat cleats? Judge, Betts, and even Machado deserve better. I know you can’t give them all sigs, but at least pump out an elite baseball mold.

Says a lot that he’s still rocking that model though. Jordan Brand has had great players on their roster since Jeter, yet are living off retro uppers on repeat cleats? Judge, Betts, and even Machado deserve better. I know you can’t give them all sigs, but at least pump out an elite baseball mold.
Is there somewhere you can go to see all current JB athletes? You'd think their website would have it for, you know, marketing reasons, but no. Aside from actually seeing players wear the shoes and maybe an logo-ed armband, I never can tell who JB signed.

Is there somewhere you can go to see all current JB athletes? You'd think their website would have it for, you know, marketing reasons, but no. Aside from actually seeing players wear the shoes and maybe an logo-ed armband, I never can tell who JB signed.
Yeah I remember when jumpan23.com would have all their athletes listed. Think the JB roster is down to less than 5 now
Jazz
Mookie
Vlad, Jr
Manny
David Price (?)

Guess Kenley Jensen and Kyle Lewis aren't with JB anymore.

Yeah I remember when jumpan23.com would have all their athletes listed. Think the JB roster is down to less than 5 now
Jazz
Mookie
Vlad, Jr
Manny
David Price (?)

Guess Kenley Jensen and Kyle Lewis aren't with JB anymore.
That’s a good question, I remember when JB used to list their athletes for all sports too. Honestly just goes to show how much Nike/JB actually care about baseball anymore, it’s a damn shame.

That’s a good question, I remember when JB used to list their athletes for all sports too. Honestly just goes to show how much Nike/JB actually care about baseball anymore, it’s a damn shame.
I was even talking about JB athletes in general. I can't even find where NFL or NBA players are listed.

But I agree, Nike/JB doesn't care enough about baseball. As a Padres fan would love to see some Manny PEs.

I actually think Corbin Carroll might be JB's next one, been seeing him rock more Jordan stuff. Not sure about cleats though, local kid so I got love for him.

I wonder if we will see the Trout 9 for all the star break?
Nike Baseball has done an absolute s**t job of marketing his shoes since the 6. However, I do have it on good authority, that Nike is planning at least 20 iterations of his shoe, so we have at least 12 more models to go.

Nike 2023 MLB All Star Limited Jersey and Vapor Elite Jersey still Majestic's old template? Thanks.

I thought the All-Star jerseys were the debut of next years 2024 new Nike template? Did I get that wrong? Read it on the Athletic I think

I thought the All-Star jerseys were the debut of next years 2024 new Nike template? Did I get that wrong? Read it on the Athletic I think
I believe it is. All teams will be using the new Nike template starting in the 2024 season.

Just got my authentic ASG jersey, size 44 on top of an authentic 44 Nike (majestic) Pirates jersey that I got last week, a little more tapered on width, measured about 23 inches armpit to armpit, where the PIrates jersey is about 24 inches, same length though, both measuring about 34.5 inches from middle of neck line to bottom of jersey

a couple of quick photos
IMG_3755.jpg
IMG_3757.jpg

Last edited:
Just got my authentic ASG jersey, size 44 on top of an authentic 44 Nike (majestic) Pirates jersey that I got last week, a little more tapered on width, measured about 23 inches armpit to armpit, where the PIrates jersey is about 24 inches, same length though, both measuring about 34.5 inches from middle of neck line to bottom of jersey

a couple of quick photos
IMG_3755.jpg
IMG_3757.jpg
A little more tapered fit, would you say the same with the sleeves? I find the sleeves on the Nike (Majestic) template a bit loose.

A little more tapered fit, would you say the same with the sleeves? I find the sleeves on the Nike (Majestic) template a bit loose.
Sleeves are slightly more tapered on ASG, the little band of elastic at the end measured about 7.5 inches across and the Pirates jersey was about 8.25 across at the opening laid flat
IMG_3766.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom