***MLB FEET, EQUIPMENT, AND UNIFORMS 2023***NEW THREAD

Just got my authentic ASG jersey, size 44 on top of an authentic 44 Nike (majestic) Pirates jersey that I got last week, a little more tapered on width, measured about 23 inches armpit to armpit, where the PIrates jersey is about 24 inches, same length though, both measuring about 34.5 inches from middle of neck line to bottom of jersey

a couple of quick photos
IMG_3755.jpg
IMG_3757.jpg
Nice. I'm tempted to cop but would like to find a place to add the correct numbers/name and arm patch for a Doval custom first

Sleeves are slightly more tapered on ASG, the little band of elastic at the end measured about 7.5 inches across and the Pirates jersey was about 8.25 across at the opening laid flat
IMG_3766.jpeg
so tighter in body and sleeve... but the same length.

That makes no sense to me.... the players already wear pretty small jerseys, 44, 46, 48.... and we see how long they are when they pull them out of the pants at the end of the games.

And they have of course pretty big strong arms (no homo) :emoji_sweat_smile:

I would think they would prefer the new jerseys the exact opposite, a bit looser or the same, at torso and sleeves, and then a tad shorter in length !

What do guys think?

so tighter in body and sleeve... but the same length.

That makes no sense to me.... the players already wear pretty small jerseys, 44, 46, 48.... and we see how long they are when they pull them out of the pants at the end of the games.

And they have of course pretty big strong arms (no homo) :emoji_sweat_smile:

I would think they would prefer the new jerseys the exact opposite, a bit looser or the same, at torso and sleeves, and then a tad shorter in length !

What do guys think?

Agreed. I’ve had all my Authentics tailored to have a shorter tail. And this is all older Majestic prior to that weird butt-apron of the last few years. I think the recent jerseys have been even longer

Def have to get custom fit for a street-ready look

Agreed. I’ve had all my Authentics tailored to have a shorter tail. And this is all older Majestic prior to that weird butt-apron of the last few years. I think the recent jerseys have been even longer

Def have to get custom fit for a street-ready look
Right, and i fail to see how the players benefit from it either, must be very hot with all that extra fabric in the pants...... remember in soccer, the players by rule had to keep the jersey tucked into the shorts...... not anymore, and most of them have the jersey outside the shorts now.

Funny, replicas at the team store have the embroidered patch but the authentic has the cheapy one
IMG_3913.jpeg
insane........ but hey, the Mastercard logo is soo beautiful!!

:emoji_laughing:

No, seriously...... **** all the advertising that has crept on to pro sport uniforms!

Hope the NFL have the balls to stay clean!

Trout 9
I’m sorry but they are taking a step backwards with him. Nike what’s going on?
IMG_5356.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5357.jpeg
    IMG_5357.jpeg
    38 KB · Views: 586
Trout 9
I’m sorry but they are taking a step backwards with him. Nike what’s going on?
IMG_5356.jpeg
I’m really hoping Nike has something up their sleeve besides this and the huarache. Feels like there aren’t any options anymore. I miss the days of clippers, show 3/4, whatever that year’s”power” zoom cleat would be in high and low, Griffey’s etc… and don’t get me started on lack of “pro” level molded cleats.

Ya, so far the Trout 9 line is an underwhelming step back.
I don't hate it, but its very simple looking. And we're still lacking a turf/MCS in a mid height

Now that Judge is wearing AJ1s everyday, I wonder if 2024 Nike/JB will get him something close to sort of a signature model, or he just keeps getting fed AJ1 PE lows

Ya, so far the Trout 9 line is an underwhelming step back.
I don't hate it, but its very simple looking. And we're still lacking a turf/MCS in a mid height

Now that Judge is wearing AJ1s everyday, I wonder if 2024 Nike/JB will get him something close to sort of a signature model, or he just keeps getting fed AJ1 PE lows
Between Judge and Mookie, it just doesn’t make sense that neither have a signature. Trout’s appeal has to be dying down a bit, he just hasn't played enough in recent years.

To be fair, the 9 Elite looks a lot better than that red MCS up there but yeah, its definitely a step down design wise. But I like the specs, double-stacked (!) forefoot Zoom with the visible heel Zoom. I want to see more colorways and the turf version. I really liked the 8 Turfs.

Back
Top Bottom