MOLLY ROSENBLATT > ____________________

Are you serious???!!! NO Waaaaayyy.....LOL she ruined the rap and comes across corny NOT CUTE!!!

Are you serious???!!! NO Waaaaayyy.....LOL she ruined the rap and comes across corny NOT CUTE!!!

inb4 the imminent HovKid hate

She's cute. She's definitely marriage material. I don't know if she's single or not, but she already looks married, if that makes any sense.

inb4 the imminent HovKid hate

She's cute. She's definitely marriage material. I don't know if she's single or not, but she already looks married, if that makes any sense.

Chick is cute as hell.  I know she is not fat but you guys gotta give it up on the cute factor, no?

Chick is cute as hell.  I know she is not fat but you guys gotta give it up on the cute factor, no?

I mean I watched the video on mute originally and then I turned the sound on and wanted to slap the %$+* out of her... I go more for slim and petite girls but she is just a little too slim for me

I mean I watched the video on mute originally and then I turned the sound on and wanted to slap the %$+* out of her... I go more for slim and petite girls but she is just a little too slim for me

Nope she's CORNY...cute i dunno...but def. WACK!!!

Marriage material tho???!!! why...cause she's skinny??!!!

Nope she's CORNY...cute i dunno...but def. WACK!!!

Marriage material tho???!!! why...cause she's skinny??!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That #$@%! WACK !!!!

Back
Top Bottom