MOLLY ROSENBLATT > ____________________

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

I'm with you HOV.

Cute as all hell.

Most of NT is lames that can only get fat chicks so they hype em up and talk down on those that don't like em. Dissing and shouting down other dudes and making them feel like they gotta like fat chicks to fit in and be cool.

Kinda like living in the hood, people that ain't going anywhere and not doing anything hype it up like it's a cool place to live and they wanna be there...."yo safety and comfort in the suburbs is whack yo!"

....here we go with the fat chicks comment
eyes.gif

- my dude, im all for a cute chick........even a skinny one. but that chick looks like a cross a Who and a Na'vi from avatar. look at her nose and the spacing of her eyes
roll.gif

- sure, i mean, she looks like Jaime Pressley...........just ugly.

Everyone is either 300 lbs or  90lbs

I'm with you HOV.

Cute as all hell.

Most of NT is lames that can only get fat chicks so they hype em up and talk down on those that don't like em. Dissing and shouting down other dudes and making them feel like they gotta like fat chicks to fit in and be cool.

Kinda like living in the hood, people that ain't going anywhere and not doing anything hype it up like it's a cool place to live and they wanna be there...."yo safety and comfort in the suburbs is whack yo!"
33e75oz.gif

I'm with you HOV.

Cute as all hell.

33e75oz.gif

She's pretty cute, but I REALLY hate it when white girls that are really "white" try to rap or use rap slang, even in a joking way. Not exactly sure why. I don't even care if they realize how dumb they look or sound and are just messing around, +!$! ALWAYS gets on my nerves. I'm white too BTW
laugh.gif

She's pretty cute, but I REALLY hate it when white girls that are really "white" try to rap or use rap slang, even in a joking way. Not exactly sure why. I don't even care if they realize how dumb they look or sound and are just messing around, +!$! ALWAYS gets on my nerves. I'm white too BTW
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom