Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Yea roc was great

last sitcom they did live too i think.

Last edited:
Did the splints do ANYthing for you?

I have a heel spur as well. The orthotics help with that. I am going to get it removed this Spring once my team's season is over.

I haven't even been able to hoop since SEPT man.
Pretty sure you have to get the spur removed. Doesn't just go away

Going to be 28 in May. The lines on my forehead starting to creep in. Starting to compare myself to folks with houses/families etc at my age. I know that wasn't the path I chose but sometimes feel like I'm behind.

My wife appreciates the results of my yoga. It's why she just gave birth to our 2nd kid.
hF201CB7C
How much yoga you do? **** was a game changer for me.

I been thinking about hitting up a yoga class at this new gym but don't want to be the only guy in there and seem like a perv

If you in there doing your thing and not get caught staring at any buns for too long, you shouldn’t have anything to worry about:lol:

It's cuz the conversation is generational.

Plus it seems the best during your formative years becomes embedded in your mind and you don't seem to change that even when coming across just as good or better players.

Talk to a 60 yr old basketball head from a certain region and they probably not gonna admit Jordan is better than Dr. J or Kareem.
Thats the thing... all the greats agree that MJ is the GOAT... well everyone beside Isiah Thomas... lool

How much yoga you do? **** was a game changer for me.
I just do about 30 minutes a day of the basic yoga positions. Definitely helped my balance, my core strength and control my breathing.

Would like to start HIIT and yoga weekly.

My buddy who does impromptu ish invited me to the Dominican Republic in March. The first things I thought was
1. Id rather save my PTO vacation time for if I get the flu
2. I’d rather keep the $1000+ it would cost in my mutual fund act and earn money for me.

KT Tape. Videos are easy to follow. Didn’t wear in the shower, lasted about 4 days with the precut pro strips.

I don't think that's washed. Most athletes of all ages use it.

My buddy who does impromptu ish invited me to the Dominican Republic in March. The first things I thought was
1. Id rather save my PTO vacation time for if I get the flu
2. I’d rather keep the $1000+ it would cost in my mutual fund act and earn money for me.
That's not washed, that's thinking and planning ahead.

Back
Top Bottom