Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

70E8A0B0-A920-408B-9539-47AB37FC4CDB.png
Surprisingly Nike and adidas don’t really make wide shoes. Not about to rock those “dad” nikes

He also gave me like a lift to put on the ball of my foot so I don’t put pressure while walking

My foot actually feels 95% better, about to toss these NBs soon :lol:.
Dr said I might have “Morton’s neuroma” but the pains pretty much gone so at this point I doubt it’s nerve damage

I had to wait a month to get an appointment, I was walking around in crazy pain. No hospitals around me accepted my insurance, which was crazy to me cause I have a well known insurance company, that I pay for out of pocket :smh: . Now I just gotta wait until April for my ultrasound and check in appointments :rolleyes
Nike does make wise version of certain running shoes I know for a fact Air Pegasus and air zoom structure. But not all colorways just certain colorways have the wide option.

70E8A0B0-A920-408B-9539-47AB37FC4CDB.png

Nike does make wise version of certain running shoes I know for a fact Air Pegasus and air zoom structure. But not all colorways just certain colorways have the wide option.

The problem with most of those is that they aren't actually wide - they are high volume. They just make a slightly larger outer and attach it to the same sole.

That doesn't help me at all. I've got a couple pairs New Balance that are on a wider midsole and I just found some running shoes that look promising. https://www.altrarunning.com/shop/en/alt-us/men They are actually shaped like a foot which looks promising.

I went to the beach yesterday with wife and my 2 and 1 year old daughters. On the drive home, I told my wife that I wanted to feed my girls lots of pizza and donuts to keep them chubby so they won't go to the beach wearing what I saw the teenage girls wearing.
Doesn't even matter by the time your kids are of age the chubby/BBW movement is going to have changed the game.
He doesnt care about image. he joined the trash lakers.
Lakers had a brighter future before he came and again I don't want him on my Lakers.

Doesn't even matter by the time your kids are of age the chubby/BBW movement is going to have changed the game.

Lakers had a brighter future before he came and again I don't want him on my Lakers.

bruh they got Luke Walton as coach... With him at the helm their future is about as bright as Simple Jack

bruh they got Luke Walton as coach... With him at the helm their future is about as bright as Simple Jack
I would rather have Luke and no Lebron, you don't have anyone competing with the coach's power. You have another dominant personality that young players might follow. With or without LeBron I want Luke gone though.

No, the 6ers did, who he had the chance to go play for

I would rather have Luke and no Lebron, you don't have anyone competing with the coach's power. You have another dominant personality that young players might follow. With or without LeBron I want Luke gone though.
Legume ain’t walking through that door

when you realized that people think they washed because they need at least a certain number of hours of sleep, then looking back at yourself and realized that you can't sleep past that certain number of hours mentioned, as in old people don't sleep much anymore.....

Feeling extra wash.

Recently my corners on my hairline are not as dark as before.

I first noticed one corner now I see the other one too.

NT, anything that can be done? My hair still grows extra fast.

No, the 6ers did, who he had the chance to go play for
Confused I am saying they had a brighter future if he didn't join, are you saying the 76ers had a brighter future before he joined? I was under the impression Harris and Butler were good pickups for you guys.

Back
Top Bottom