Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I'm not as sharp as i used to be on the court. I played Friday for the first time in months and i scored a few but i felt like trash playing D on the ball. Also my moves used to be at a quickness level 9, now it's about 7. I just chalk that up to not playing often though.

I have to start running bc I've got a tiny spare tire and I'm not having that.

Was blessed to be 27 but still look 23-25.

Some of y’all just need to hit the gym. Y’all straight.

Also. Y’all probably just working way more that’s why y’all tired. Back then it was sitting around school, breaks and that’s it :lol:

First time I went up for a dunk and the rim rejected me. It was like the universe was telling me....

giphy.gif

When I would play basketball, and be so sore the day after I would have to walk down the stairs sideways. Considering coping one of these.....

Bruno-stair-lifts-side1-4d2649719748a-Electra-Ride-II-SRE-1550_top.jpg

When I realized that I fear falling down. Like it is always embarrassing, I know i can get back up, but I am almost certain I will hurt myself on the way down, and I don't want to exert the effort to get back up. I be outchea like Shaq if I get knocked over on the court too.....

IgIAwf.gif

When I was in Footlocker on time and thought to myself "I need a good comfortable pair of walking around shoes" . Word too....

nike-air-monarch-iv-white-on-feet-300x233.jpg

Last edited:
When I came to the realization that I hadn’t drank a drop of alcohol in damn near a year. It wasn’t a conscious choice or anything. I just never go out anymore and whenever I think about drinking at the crib on the weekend, I end up falling asleep. :smh: :smh:

That good *** sleep is precious man. :lol:.

#WASHED

Every dance after the Bobby Shmurda **** look like gymnastics to me, dont what that **** is called or how to do any of it.

:rofl::rofl:Facts. I used to be in the middle of the club like
F31F0625-501A-41B7-BC3A-A69C37E950FD.gif

Nowadays I’m chilling in the cut hitting the

5B6BC13E-0BC8-4E68-A955-E367636CE81B.gif

Dunking was the first thing I thought of.

Still dont know how to read a tweet. If something is retweeded...forget about it.

Washedness confirmed. Welcome brother.

Quad pull last time I burst into full sprint
Knee popped on an open layup fastbreak, haven't played basketball since Nov.
Metabolism did a complete 180; 6 pack slowly fading :frown:

You guys should start taking beet root powder. It's high in nitric oxide which promotes oxygen and blood flow. You'll feel 22 again.

-Legs feeling tired after walking up steps, and I jog too, WTF?

-When I went on a vacation recently, me and my girl went out until 2am every night over there. I literally felt more tired by the day whereas when I went to Vegas 20yo, I only slept 4 hours a day and was game every night.

-I have to stretch if I'm going to play b-ball or swim or else I'll be sore in the morning. When I was younger, I barely stretched.

-Everytime my girl posts something for Snapchat, all her friends give her "time" except me. I keep talking or do some other **** to interrupt her. I'm also not good at putting on an "act" or posing for Snap. I immidiate think, "what the hell am I doing this for?!" while she's recording. I also don't have the "Snapchat" reflex when **** is going down. I observe while everyone else whips out their phones.

-I type on my phone alot slower than younnger people, I can type fast, I just do it less often because I don't trust spell check.

-I feel out of my element when I wear something too "flashy". My girl recently bought me this Jean jacket with shiny buttons and when I wear it, it looks good. I just can't stop thinking about the way I look especially when I wear it with some black jeans and timbs, I feel like a carbon copy of alot of other young dudes. I rather wear a button up with a light jacket or a hoodie any day.

-I still rock track jackets even though they're not "in".

-I don't like thigh or face tattoos.

-It's hard for me to believe news coming from social media when my girl tells me, I verify with multiple sources while alot of young people react quick.

-I stop caring about colorful shoes and I only buy black, white, or grey shoes. No more red, white, and blue kicks like I used to rock in my teens, I'll mostly only go for like-colors or two-tone at Max. I'm also more into the cushion of a shoe rather than what's hot. I'd rather buy a generic air Max something-something or alpha bounce because of comfort and versatility over some bulky *** basketball shoe or expensive J's.

Last edited:
I now know why athletes take PEDS. I hoop twice a week and would put up numbers in an over 30 league. However, when I get switched on to one of those frail young thundercats with the DS5 (official hairstyle of March Madness) by life flashes before my eyes. Knowing your vulnerable to the drive, pull up 3 pointer, or being dunked on is scary.

I know them feels.

I’m 32, used to be nice, pull up midrange game, good defense.... now, I feel like my b-ball mortality is flashing before my eyes every week of this rec league I play in, been having serious knee tendinitis to go along with a weak ankle. My pride won’t let me, but it’s almost time for me to play in the 35 and up leagues. These young dudes are athletic as hell.

Back
Top Bottom