Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

issa diuretic....by 5pm ur piss smell like coffee nbs....
True story. One time this lady that was doing drug testing in my job was digging me. So after talking for a bit about the jazz she was playing, I went to go fill the cup and realized that my urine smelled like Folgers and Asparagus. I walked out and casually warned her that I just had coffee a few hours ago and fortunely she said she was used to it. It caught me off guard yet turned me on at the same time.

Last edited:
Decided to hoop for the first time in a super long time, went up for a layup heard a pop in my knee, ruptured my patellar tendon…it ain’t worth it. About to pick up golf when I’m recovered.

My wife wants me to join this country club for professionals. I told her I'm not washed enough to be in bath houses with a bunch of old men. :lol:

Golf may be the move but I was hoping to wait until 40.

My wife wants me to join this country club for professionals. I told her I'm not washed enough to be in bath houses with a bunch of old men. :lol:

Golf may be the move but I was hoping to wait until 40.

Get into e-sports, or in washed terms gaming my friend. I be playing Call of Duty now like I used to play ball and after a good game and a W it feels like a good game on the court.

Yeah, im washed. :lol:

Decided to hoop for the first time in a super long time, went up for a layup heard a pop in my knee, ruptured my patellar tendon…it ain’t worth it. About to pick up golf when I’m recovered.

Hope it was at least one of them John Wall 360 joints and not a JJ Barea special :frown:

Coffee is like the one vice I never got into
same

Dozens Of Us GIFs | Tenor

warm/hot water helps break down fat molecules

i’m sure it does have benefits but never heard that one before, i always heard people say that drinking cold water speeds up metabolism to burn fat don’t know if i believe that one either…f i can help it i avoid all manner of hot/warm drinks…

Back
Top Bottom