More 2011 News

JB is crazy, trying to make a lot of money next year. So many of the nicest shoes he ever put out in the same year
pimp.gif

JB is crazy, trying to make a lot of money next year. So many of the nicest shoes he ever put out in the same year
pimp.gif

Everbody is happy and having warm and fuzzy feelings, but when they start changing up certain critical elements i wanna see how happy everyone is going to be then.. imagine if they put patient leather on the grapes.. are drop the concords without a jumpman.. just little things to piss everyone off.....

Everbody is happy and having warm and fuzzy feelings, but when they start changing up certain critical elements i wanna see how happy everyone is going to be then.. imagine if they put patient leather on the grapes.. are drop the concords without a jumpman.. just little things to piss everyone off.....

Oly VI's, now would that be the orig carmine cw or some new color cw they're gonna come up with????? whats you guys guess on that, lord knows Id like multi pairs of carmines....

Oly VI's, now would that be the orig carmine cw or some new color cw they're gonna come up with????? whats you guys guess on that, lord knows Id like multi pairs of carmines....

Appreciate the info bro. Most of us will probably cop all of these so I'm not even gonna touch on that. I'm really interested in seeing what these Bin 5s will look like and what the new Jordan boxes will look like.

Appreciate the info bro. Most of us will probably cop all of these so I'm not even gonna touch on that. I'm really interested in seeing what these Bin 5s will look like and what the new Jordan boxes will look like.

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

this is one of the worst post I've read in a long time
30t6p3b.gif

of course we wont be happy, why would we?
when we want something to retro we usually want it in its ORIGINAL form, why would this be any different?

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

this is one of the worst post I've read in a long time
30t6p3b.gif

of course we wont be happy, why would we?
when we want something to retro we usually want it in its ORIGINAL form, why would this be any different?

Originally Posted by pimpala50

30t6p3b.gif
  siriously?

Originally Posted by pimpala50

30t6p3b.gif
  siriously?

Back
Top Bottom