More Hits , Usher or R Kelly .....

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

This is a very difficult question because Usher is still comin' out wit' great music, while Kellz has been reached his peak. I really can't call it.

DG with a reply that actually makes sense

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif

Usher may have more radio hits, but Robert has had more solid singles

Usher is great, but it hards to compare to Robert

I can't sleep baby remix >

Not taking anything away from Usher at all, he is a legend in his own right, but R. Kelly.

Only because he went in with those Trapped In The Closet series with no remorse, I mean really, what other artist you know make a 30+ track hip hop opera?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Now I can respect someone saying Robert just off sheer volume of good music... But This...

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

12 Play > any body of work Usher has put out including Confessions

This is just a flat out lie. I'm sorry.  For the record I grew up to R. Kelly and bought 12 Play like 4-5 times and that's still some bull #*!+.

[table][tr][td]1.[/td][td]"Your Body's Callin'"  [/td][td]R. Kelly, Timmy Allen[/td][td]4:38[/td][/tr][tr][td]2.[/td][td]"Bump n' Grind"  [/td][td]R. Kelly[/td][td]4:16[/td][/tr][tr][td]3.[/td][td]"Homie Lover Friend"  [/td][td]R. Kelly, Timmy Allen[/td][td]4:22[/td][/tr][tr][td]4.[/td][td]"It Seems Like You're Ready"  [/td][td]R. Kelly[/td][td]5:39[/td][/tr][tr][td]5.[/td][td]"Freak Dat Body"  [/td][td]R. Kelly[/td][td]3:44[/td][/tr][tr][td]6.[/td][td]"I Like the Crotch On You"  [/td][td]R. Kelly[/td][td]6:37[/td][/tr][tr][td]7.[/td][td]"Summer Bunnies"  [/td][td]R. Kelly, Timmy Allen[/td][td]4:14[/td][/tr][tr][td]8.[/td][td]"For You"  [/td][td]R. Kelly[/td][td]5:01[/td][/tr][tr][td]9.[/td][td]"Back to the Hood of Things"  [/td][td]R. Kelly[/td][td]3:52[/td][/tr][tr][td]10.[/td][td]"Sadie"  [/td][td]R. Kelly[/td][td]4:30[/td][/tr][tr][td]11.[/td][td]"Sex Me Pt 1 & 2"  [/td][td]R. Kelly[/td][td]11:27[/td][/tr][tr][td]12.[/td][td]"12 Play"  [/td][td]R. Kelly, Timmy Allen[/td][td]5:55[/td][/tr][/table]

1-4 were amazing on 12 play 5-9 were either trash or ehh 10 is a remake so you can't give him full credit for that 11 & 12 are classics.  The middle of the album was SUSPECT.
I Like The Crotch On You, Summer Bunnies and For You are trash or ehhh?????? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It Seems Like You're Ready and Sex Me >>>> Usher's career

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

Not taking anything away from Usher at all, he is a legend in his own right, but R. Kelly.

Only because he went in with those Trapped In The Closet series with no remorse, I mean really, what other artist you know make a 30+ track hip hop opera?
roll.gif
just since you asked
2433766615_3b2de77703.jpg

Again u guys are wylin with this by a mile !$$* .

Usher can hold his own easy , kellz may have him but it ain't by much

All this "by a mile" and "not even close" !!!! just lets me know ya'll like any sort of thought process.

Whoever you choose in this debate should be by a hair, if that. There' no landslide decision, they're both agreeable choices and comparable in musical accomplishments, in terms of their own catalogue as artists.

Personally, I'd go with Usher because he's still dropping relevant music and now crossing over into multiple genres. I have no problem with someone else saying Robert, though. Just don't say either person is blowing the other out the water, that's ludicrous.

Back
Top Bottom