More Pictures Of The Air Jordan 18's From The Countdown Package

They should have included OG blk/royals
smh.gif

I just hope that they don't use cheap materials on these...... I can see it now when i go to buy this pack; 18's all scuffed up...SMH

Wow, looks like another pack to cop. Hope the V's look decent enough to justify this package....

i never was a fan of the XVIII's, i still am not. they look decent in this colorway. i might cop this pack if the V's are the OG retro fire red

Originally Posted by StangzNkickz50

I just hope that they don't use cheap materials on these...... I can see it now when i go to buy this pack; 18's all scuffed up...SMH
Word though!

would rather have og black/royals, but i am one of the few that has been impatiently waiting for this pack.

one of the top packs of them all, imo

Originally Posted by Wozman23

This is one of my favorite packs. The XVIIIs in general are so underrated.

agree, although the leather ones (wht/ royal, wht/red) suck!!
they crease after 2 seconds of wear.

i'm just happy they're suede.

happy.gif

Those are really a nice. Was going to get the pac for the V's regardless. These really look like it could have been an OG colorway. Let's hope theyaren't ashy or at least not too ashy.

Never really like 18s, but those r prettry nice. Would have been better is white tho. Also marqueesole takes some pretty damn good pics.

i lik this but need sum help i want to 2 buy to packs but dont kno which iz betta
2/21
7/16
4/19
5/18

which ones would u get

Back
Top Bottom