More Pictures Of The Air Jordan 18's From The Countdown Package

Originally Posted by AgentPD21

i lik this but need sum help i want to 2 buy to packs but dont kno which iz betta
2/21
7/16
4/19
5/18

which ones would u get
Why not get the packs that you want, why let the people of NT sway your decision be your own person. On another note the 18's are fire and a copfor sure.

Originally Posted by gimpy gimp

Originally Posted by AgentPD21

i lik this but need sum help i want to 2 buy to packs but dont kno which iz betta
2/21
7/16
4/19
5/18

which ones would u get
Why not get the packs that you want, why let the people of NT sway your decision be your own person. On another note the 18's are fire and a cop for sure.

just wanted sum opinions b 4 i buy

those are insane...
pimp.gif

i jus hope the material doesnt have marks in it, both my xviiis n my xs from the cdps have had like scuffs on the toe when i bought them

Originally Posted by snuggiespapa517

like the colorway, but... suede <
Not feeling the suede at all on the XVIIIs but, I think those V's are going to be hot.

I thought they were a sleeper pack but a lot of minds have changed of those pics.

I do think this pair is fresh, BUT nothing will ever come close to the black/blue colorway, hottest colorway of the 18s hands down!

these 18 are dope, but the rumor has it that the V's will be the prince Vs (fresh prince of bel air used to rock).

these 18s lookin nice, but i don't need them. i already have the black/royals and 2 pairs of the V's from 2000. but they are nice nonetheless

You know, i never was a huge fan of the XVIII, although i did grab a couple at the outlets to ball in. That being said i think i like this color the most outof any of the originals, i never was quite as big on the black/blue suede pair as most were, and the models that were mostly white were pretty damn plainreally. I might just try and catch this shoe on ebay on the cheap side once the pack drops. I pretty much got as many V's as i need, dont think ill beneeding them. But of course , ill hold judgement till pics drop.

I would've loved to see the 18 in an all red suede with black "paneling" i guess is what we could call that, but thats just me

Easy pass for me. I had the white and reds back in the day but I have enough Breds in the collection.

pimp.gif
but can jb use other leather like tumbled leather because suede is like on almost allspecial edition JB shoes

08/23/2008 Jordan Collezione 18/5
332565-991 Air Jordan Retro 18 Black/Varsity Red & Air Jordan Retro 5 White/Fire Red-Black
$310

Back
Top Bottom