Mortal Kombat Rebirth

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

As a MK fan, I dunno what to think. I agree with SuprDuperFly about the realism killing the series. All the characters have supernatural powers so how is that gonna translate?

They are probably gonna make Raiden an electrical engineer or some +%@%. Sub-Zero is gonna be a refrigerator repair man lol.

laugh.gif

As a MK fan, I dunno what to think. I agree with SuprDuperFly about the realism killing the series. All the characters have supernatural powers so how is that gonna translate?

They are probably gonna make Raiden an electrical engineer or some +%@%. Sub-Zero is gonna be a refrigerator repair man lol.
roll.gif

This looks good. I really hope the movie actually comes out. I think it would be dope.

I hope they don't make it too realistic.

Anybody watched Street Fighter: Legend of Chun Li???

Finish-Him.gif

crack... and the mortal kombat series should just keep building on deception that came out damn (like 6 years back) ... a weapons based mk in 3d was crack ... well that one ... the follow ups since then were
smh.gif

anyways i would see this

I'll admit, looks cool, but an MK movie with no Goro?
It can't be that hard to make Goro believable, I mean they made Baraka realistic
laugh.gif

Like have a backstory on twin bodybuilders whose dreams were to have the biggest biceps in the world. Sadly one of them dies. So the other decides to fulfill the dream by sewing his brother's arms on his body. With his new body, he needs a new name. Since his name is Godrick and his brother was Robert, combined...GORO!!!

C'mon Hollywod, **** ain't hard.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

michael jai white is severely underrated
co-sign, dude shoulda been in more big times movies but not a lot of good movies out there require is skill and expertise in what he does
tired.gif

Originally Posted by dgk3188

michael jai white is severely underrated
co-sign, dude shoulda been in more big times movies but not a lot of good movies out there require is skill and expertise in what he does
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

It can't be that hard to make Goro believable, I mean they made Baraka realistic
laugh.gif

Like have a backstory on twin bodybuilders whose dreams were to have the biggest biceps in the world. Sadly one of them dies. So the other decides to fulfill the dream by sewing his brother's arms on his body. With his new body, he needs a new name. Since his name is Godrick and his brother was Robert, combined...GORO!!!

That is the most stupidly absurd thing I've ever heard...

...That I will be stealing from you in my next movie.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Do yall like the MK vs. DC universe game? Me and my brothers play this all the time, but everyone else I know thinks it sucked.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom