Most Dominent Athlete in Sports right now?

kobe_usa082708010620.gif

Manny-Pacquiao-Champion.jpg

Originally Posted by MartianRefugee

messi isn't dominant BARCA is look at how he plays for Argentina
yeah dude was ghost in the world cup

*waits for lebron-teammates suck-type excuses*

Manny Pacquaio

Messi- he was very much present in the World Cup. so WHAT he didn't score, if you saw the games, he played a pivotal role in each of Argentina's victories.

Novak Djokovic is the most dominant athlete this year. Rafa has lost to him in like 5 finals this year. 

Anderson Silva has to be up there. Messi can't considered dominant until he does it at the national team level. Beating Hatton, and an old Shane doesn't make you dominant, so no to Paquiao until he fights legit fighters.

Can't agree with you on Nadal at this moment. While he did win the French, Djokovic has just beaten him 4 straight times in the past 4 finals (Indian Wells, Miami, Madrid and Rome) and has been pretty dominant in 2011. At the same time, Federer looked REALLY sharp in defeating Djoker at the French, before losing to Rafa in the finals. No clear dominant single athlete in tennis at this moment, but right now I'd give the slight edge to Djoker over Rafa.

And yes, Sebastian Vettel.

I can't agree with Jimmie Jonhnson since NASCAR isn't a sport.

Manny Pacquiao
pimp.gif

Sergio Martinez
pimp.gif

Saul Alvarez
pimp.gif

Rafael Nadal
pimp.gif

Lionel Messi
pimp.gif

Kobe should be on the list but wasn't as dominant this year.
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the person that posted LeBron.

Right now, Wade > LeBron

im a real madrid fan, but i think messi is. there arent any other sports where you can look at a guy and say hes the greatest player/fighter of this generation.

if floyd fought and won by a large margin against pacman id say hes the most dominant.

1299170498Andre-Ward.jpg

Serious question, how many rounds has Andre Ward lost in his career? The guy is dominating the Super 6 and is cleaning out his division.

I'd like to see him fight Lucian Bute, though...and Joe Calzaghe if he didn't retire.

Back
Top Bottom