most HATED commercial right now?

laugh.gif

that insurance commercial and the tmobile sidekick one with the white boy. the tmobile chick is
smokin.gif
tho ..

that insurance commercial and the tmobile sidekick one with the white boy. the tmobile chick is
smokin.gif
tho ..

the KIA commercial with Blake Griffin jumping over the car,,,, i hate that commercial...it was an overrated dunk anyway

the KIA commercial with Blake Griffin jumping over the car,,,, i hate that commercial...it was an overrated dunk anyway

"I wish I lived, in the Golden Age, givin it up on the Broadway stage"

I don't hate the commercial but I find myself singing that song in my head every other hour.

Corona "find your beach" commercials > Heineken

"I wish I lived, in the Golden Age, givin it up on the Broadway stage"

I don't hate the commercial but I find myself singing that song in my head every other hour.

Corona "find your beach" commercials > Heineken

Soo many people are jacking Old Spices idea and just killing what used to be a funny,original idea 
30t6p3b.gif
. They can't make their own shtick to they decide to jack someone else s. I still find the Old Spices ones funny though 
laugh.gif

Soo many people are jacking Old Spices idea and just killing what used to be a funny,original idea 
30t6p3b.gif
. They can't make their own shtick to they decide to jack someone else s. I still find the Old Spices ones funny though 
laugh.gif

The Black guy from Everest College commercial.. I wanna throw a cinderblock at him 
laugh.gif

everest.gif

The Black guy from Everest College commercial.. I wanna throw a cinderblock at him 
laugh.gif

everest.gif

It's safe to say we all hate commercials and could do without them, except during the superbowl.

But the one OP posted I just can't stand. I have to change the channel as soon as white boy starts rapping.
indifferent.gif
I mean who approves of this at tmobile.

It's safe to say we all hate commercials and could do without them, except during the superbowl.

But the one OP posted I just can't stand. I have to change the channel as soon as white boy starts rapping.
indifferent.gif
I mean who approves of this at tmobile.

Originally Posted by Stillmatic718

He says "for the n-word D Wade". Or is it just me?

now that i listen to it.. it sounds like it .. 
but everytime i heard the commercial i change

Originally Posted by Stillmatic718

He says "for the n-word D Wade". Or is it just me?

now that i listen to it.. it sounds like it .. 
but everytime i heard the commercial i change

Back
Top Bottom