most HATED commercial right now?

That one Taco bell commercial with the gut yelling, saying "i have a winner!"

The T-mobile one with the asian or white, i dont know what he is and at the end he says "in yo face!"
guy pisses me off want to sock him in and tell him "in yo face!!"

Originally Posted by big mike 13

how do you embed?

I was about to make a thread just for that commerical but I was wondering if only NYers were seeing it.

"You want it, you need it. We got it, HEY! HEY!" I'm surprised I aint hear about a BX riot on this store yet.

I went from
laugh.gif
cuz it was such a embarrassment to fuming every single time it came on during a playoff game
mad.gif

Also agree with the T-Mobile rapper. I been wondering is that guy the dude in Lonely Island?
laugh.gif

EDIT

indifferent.gif
@ that Quest commercial. 1st time seeing it, hope it's my last.

Originally Posted by big mike 13

how do you embed?

I was about to make a thread just for that commerical but I was wondering if only NYers were seeing it.

"You want it, you need it. We got it, HEY! HEY!" I'm surprised I aint hear about a BX riot on this store yet.

I went from
laugh.gif
cuz it was such a embarrassment to fuming every single time it came on during a playoff game
mad.gif

Also agree with the T-Mobile rapper. I been wondering is that guy the dude in Lonely Island?
laugh.gif

EDIT

indifferent.gif
@ that Quest commercial. 1st time seeing it, hope it's my last.

I was going to come in here and post that same commercial.. can't stand it for some reason and they're always playing it during the playoffs
30t6p3b.gif

I was going to come in here and post that same commercial.. can't stand it for some reason and they're always playing it during the playoffs
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom