Most memorable kicks you had as a kid | Vol. This bouta be interesting...

Air Force III High Escape
OG IV fire red, military blue
OG V fired red
OG VI Blk/Infrared, Carmine
OG VIII Aqua
OG IX Charcoal

OG Jordan 1's..White/Grey..Got em from Penney's..They were called Sky Jordan if I remember correctly..

:pimp: the mention of "sky jordans" back when you could cop mikes in JCPenney and ****. :lol:

4c02d7da36850e34922dfdca00135a93.jpg

'93...I was 7-8, I had mikes and other kicks before but these were the first the pair I asked for and remember EVERYBODY having em. Mobbin to school the first day we were deep and everybody had these on feet, elementary kids, middle school kids..,high school kids the d-boys...etc. this is when I really fell in love and started paying attention to sneakers.

Same here. I was 8. These were a must have being from Atlanta, Deion was a god. Remember going to the mall for these trying them on in the store and walking out with them on.

I had Jordan's 4-10 as a kid, but these Diamond Turfs hold a special place in my heart.

Last edited:
when i was 6... never forgot my pops bought these for me to hoop in my first time playing organized.

View media item 2457620
Retro 88 release.

I remember I wanted a pair badly and no store around me had them in my size. My mom went as far as calling Jimmy Jazz in the mall to see if they had a pair. They did, and she said if you can hold them we'll be there in 10 minutes. Sure enough, we got there in 9 :lol:

#NoOhSnaps

always wanted the hyperflights never got em'  or the unc sheeds foams n flightposites
mean.gif

these was my 1st retro tho i think a finishline exclusive

Blk/red 11s when I was 12. Me and my mom rode an hour and a half to get them bc they were sold out.

cde4b6729a0d58681261a60423b7df5d.jpg

Was rocking these consistently from like 6th grade until my freshman year..

With a fresh white tall tee 3 sizes too big. Hyphy movement had a young ***** trippin :lol:

50f6304db73ca2c71f45be0bb87c98d1.jpg

Screen-shot-2012-03-26-at-11.35.24-PM.png

Something about these Latrell Spreewells. I guess J's aren't something I associate only with childhood, because I still see them around now. But those kicks are like an artifact of my childhood :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom