Most money you found on the ground

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

$138.00 exactly on a mall floor. I was young so I bought a bunch of computer games
DAMN
roll.gif

$20 in a clear plastic cup with a napkin and a crack rock in Prospect park on the ground by the curb.

pimp.gif

smoked that huh?
laugh.gif

$20 at Wally World when I was like 16. I think some man dropped it, but I didn't care.

$1,850
Somebody had just cashed they check. Envelope stil had the check stub in it.

Biggest come up for me ever

Lol

I found $1000 back in 04 i was on the block and when the police came everybody ran but me and this lil dude so i bought him the Olympic VII's to keep hismouth shut

$20. paid my way into a royals game and got chicken fingers with tots at the game.

sucky team, everything being cheap because of it FTW.

found $2 yesterday.

$40 dollars at target haha and 10 at church, about seven at middle school and a couple at other places... havent found any ina bit @*%% im hurtn my averagehaha

I was talking to some girl who dropped like $30, I just stepped on it, waited until she wasn't paying attention and grabbed that %*%@.

man some of ya'lls real lucky i've found 10's , 5's and 1s but its been a while
today after lunch i opened the door for my girl and when we were on the way to the car she found 20$ between our car and another car. I told her no mor openingdoors i wanna get to the money first heh. I used to find money all the time at the pool cause kids would leave it in their shorts and stuff and then be jumpinin and out of the pool and i always brought my goggles to the pool

Back
Top Bottom