Most money you found on the ground

$60 on a hiking trail back in June.
pimp.gif

$50 on the sidewalk. Plus if u count all of the quarters I found that has to add up to a few bucks...

Originally Posted by hassan16

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

Originally Posted by hassan16

I found thousands of dollars in a dude's hand just offering it to me at the pawn-shop with my shotty pointed at him and a ski mask on my face.

But that's not on the ground.
grin.gif

d0c154ef5f701daf654183410e4e2e9771105db.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm dying here.
That's one of the best gif responses I've seen on here. But back to the topic, I found $10 on the stairway at school.

Found like 2 20s right before one of my football games, put it under my water and the wind blew away. SMH regret putting it in my sock

found $350 on the train not to long ago i must admit who brings 350 bucks on the CTA good lord

$100 at a club...
Saw it laying on the bar and was eyeing it, checking if it was a tip.
The bartender noticed it but didn't grab it..
so I went for it..
placed my hand on the bill to cover it up... ordered a beer...
then swept it clean into my pocket.
Easy kill.
pimp.gif

28 bucks at disneyland when i was in elementary school. found it on a dance dance revolution machine in an arcade at adventureland. copped some light saberswith the money. lol

100 in a grocery store when i was like 10. My mom took it from me and gave it back to the worker who dropped it.. if he even dropped it. i didn't know

$100.. It was in like 2001, I was in Toys "R" Us with my moms, and I was in the bike section, and I looked on the floor and seen Ben Franklin staringat me.. I was mad hyped lol!

$40

it was in a wallet on the grocery floor. I took $20 (for shipping purposes and to buy myself a drink as a reward) and shipped the wallet back to the person.

found $60 dollars at my old job in a restaurant after closing\cleaning. It was just sitting there on a table.

Back
Top Bottom