Moving somewhere and starting over.

After I get my MD my plans are to get sponsored by an NGO like doctors beyond borders and work for a few years in Iraq or Afghanistan.

After that it's all up in the air. I could settle down somewhere in the Middle East, or I could come back to Jersey.

Originally Posted by SShanique

I've done it twice, and it has always worked out well for me. I plan on moving again now that I have my degree and starting a life somewhere. I just have to figure out where a good amount of eligible men are. Then I will settle there.
I've seen a bunch of your posts and it pisses me off that every one of them is about getting a man.

Hate to break it to you, but if you are not happy by yourself you are not going to be happy with a mate.  Simple fact.

Do you.  Get happy first and then branch out.  Don't just "go where the men are"...why did you spend all that time in college????

Originally Posted by xfile 11

My goal is to move to Italy in two years from my birthday, which happens to be next week.  I am digging myself out of the debt I rang up and then would like to get about 50k saved up and just pack a bag, donate my furniture and I'm gone.

Really Italy? I lived in Milan 2 months in 2006. Hated it.

Anyway Ive thought about moving to the islands of Vanuatu near Australia. Hopefully there I wont care about material things and just live near a beach while being the owner of a bar rich tourists come into, get a young native to be my wifee, and enjoy the sunny weather all year round.  I hope to do this when Im like 40 years old. Im 24 now. That's my dream

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

i think about this everynight....i live in ny, was goin great, till after christmas i lost it all...and now insomnia, intestinal, knee and heart problems....not to mention my mood has changed negatively to the point where im fine talkin to anyone , then i snap at any one for any reason.......pretty sure i have bipolar disorder
have thought about the S word many nights
the past month n a half have really weaken me....cant even walk to the corner bodega n buy groceries

feel like moving away and get a fresh new start will help......back to my motherland, dominican republic
keep yr head up my dude. i know exactly how you feel. i havent thought bout suicide but im near despair.

i always thought about saying eff it and hitting up random nj/nyc nters for a round of drinks.

but yea dont off yrself.

I survived. I just see it as a new beginning and getting a chance to start over and do better. Always aim higher than you did in your last 'hood. Then the sky's the limit!

I've wanted to live in Canada too. Canada has some good look scenery. Especially Vancouver and Calgary. I had this dream that I bought a Cadillac Escalade and drive crossy country from Toronto to Vancouver. I want to make that dream a reality now.

Back
Top Bottom