MTV's The Challenge

Episode 8: Shaneless
Shane takes shadiness to a whole new level when he stirs up drama in the house and then later on the playing field; Faith is dealt shocking news that changes how she views her tryst with Kyle.

Wow, I remember when Ashley exposed her racist self on Real World.

Challenge did a good sneak job of rehabilitating her image. All of a sudden she's "hot" and got some new fake rates to look more desirable. Granted she won a challenge but she's like a fav the way she's treated. Won't be surprised when Camilla returns.

Also lavender ladies? When the **** did this happen? Don't recall any of it in Invasion of Champions :lol:

Last edited:
I can't wait until Shane gets eliminated. You know you're a worthless person who you make Johnny Bananas look like a decent human being.

These dummies just never do the math on these things, depending on a 6 team alliance. It looks like the backstabbing begins next week, and Marie is Victim #1

Watching Shane and Jozea go back and forth...

wide-eyes-gif-1.gif

Shane is such a ***. Go away.

How unfair to bring in Male/Female vs Female/Female and give them THAT, elimination, man.

MTV is turnt

Supposedly there was an equalizer where Hunter had a thicker wall to punch through. But going back, it looks like Hunter blew threw his walls with just one punch. That's the one thing that annoys me about this season is the elimination challenges with guys vs. women.

Angela a clown for telling Kayleigh to get her nose and wig fixed.

Like "be like me with my body dysmorphia issues and spend thousands on plastic surgery so you can get more IG followers"

I mean Kayleigh did go and get her nose fixed as soon as filming was done on Final Reckoning :lol:

Angela & Faith were way better competitors than I thought they'd be. I can't believe Faith gassed out like that though :smh:

I mean Kayleigh did go and get her nose fixed as soon as filming was done on Final Reckoning :lol:

Yeah I know I posted that when she did it. Not really my point however. She shouldn't be normalizing having body image issues.

Last edited:
Not to the point you're mocking someone into getting plastic surgery :lol:

Feels like you're going a bit overboard about a simple petty wise crack especially when we acknowledge that Angela herself is completely plastic

Angela was salty about being in elimination because of Kam/Kayleigh, so she made a dig that she knew the producers would use

Overboard? Nah. Just not a fan of Angela and thought she was a clown for body shaming Kayleigh. That's all.

And I know I'm just picking on Angela because they all make similar comments about one another.

I don't know what happened to society to get so frail.

But I hate new phrase of ____-shaming. Its bull ****.

Everything is something shaming. Body/Fat shaming? What happened to fat jokes? Some legit were just jokes. So insanely sensitive.

Man, let "racist" fall out of fashion and they gonna start calling it race-shaming :lol:

Not everything is meant to make you feel shame. Sometimes ppl want to insult you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom