MTV's The Challenge

Alicia beautiful though.

Oh damn, Kam is too.

They hid all the fine black women the forst half hr :lol:

EDIT

Damn Britni loose.

I knew something up with the way she said sge likes Leroy.

I hope all these new people have some personality

I feel for the dude with the back pain, I had that problem before

Some of the new girls look good

Damn, Brad and Tory divorced. When's the last time he's been on a challenge?

Alicia looks better without make up. Kam's wig deducts points. Melissa isn't bad.

Veronica is washed physically, I don't care what you dudes say

Ex on the beach, Geordie Shore? C'mon now Bunnim/Murray.

I don't hate or think she's super ugly like the rest but I don't like how Nice on the low somehow replaced Nany.

Punany retired from the show. She went back to school and became an aesthetician. They keep calling her but she turns them down

That was a great premiere! With all of these unfamiliar faces everything felt fresh and brand new.

They got stop letting Cory talk in his confessionals like he’s a beast every season

Bananas is absolutely washed

Joss reminds me of Landon.

Marie is coming across weirdly obsessed with Cara Maria

Jemmye’s confessionals are always on point, she’s gotten funny over the years

Britni gave up those panties immediately to old washed up Brad

Tony was nowhere to be found. His baby mother definitely read him the riot act before he left home

Some of these new joints are nice. Single johnny and brad, wow

Nah Vernoica wylin with those extra pounds she put on. I’ll still beat tho

Alicia bad as MF for Challenge standards. Kam joint looked okay too. There's a couple on there.

Not a fan of the outsiders but some of them looking interesting. They'll stir some **** up so that's cool.

Kam looked like she had a donk. Can't wait for the pool parties.

Kayleigh has some big natural chesticles.

Natalie? Which one is that? Bananas chick?
DRr4wOfUQAAjZjX.jpg

Is it me or does Natalie look like two different chicks. When she was chillin with no make up on next to cars Maria I was like damn which chick is that. Looks so much. Enter without the makeup. Wouldn't have known she had those knockers under the t shirt she was wearing

For me it was the oppposite. She looked like a different person with make up, versus without. She looked plain without make up.

i remember watching like 2 seasons of Geordie shore. wildly entertaining. having britts look like jersey shore dudes and the accent. was pure comedy

Back
Top Bottom