MTV's The Challenge

Natalie is def the goods.
but Kam tho.......... my goodness.
and is it me, or is Marie a butterface. cuz she got a nice lil booty on her but that face.
Nicole NY 's accent kills me,

I'ma miss Make up Nicole tho... she's wildly entertaining to me.

Reactions: God
MTV pumping out these shows so quickly.

Ratings must be pretty good for The Challenge and terrible for everything else on the channel.
They literally only do RW now for it to be a farm system where they potentially get 1-3 ppl that are entertaining enough to stick around or who can actually compete.

Its funny cuz its like they're holding on to some moral clause the way they don't let RW be as wild as other reality shows or as wild as the Challenge. Then when fights go down they gotta have the immediate reaction after show to address the controversial issue the conflict started over :lol: ; bullying, body shaming, sexism, gay bashing, racism, alcoholism, etc.

For it to still be on MTV and not MTV2 it must do well. but then again aside from Teen wolf and Teen mom what else is really poppin on MTV?

They literally only do RW now for it to be a farm system where they potentially get 1-3 ppl that are entertaining enough to stick around or who can actually compete.

Its funny cuz its like they're holding on to some moral clause the way they don't let RW be as wild as other reality shows or as wild as the Challenge. Then when fights go down they gotta have the immediate reaction after show to address the controversial issue the conflict started over :lol: ; bullying, body shaming, sexism, gay bashing, racism, alcoholism, etc.
I've heard the RW could be gone or just on a long hiatus. Looks like they'll continue to pluck from AYTO, Ex on the Beach (both US and UK versions), Big Brother, possible more Geordie Shore cast and maybe other shows in the future.

Oh and I also think they sometimes bring up the controversial issues on the after shows just to promote a crisis line/support group because it puts them in a good light. I don't know, there always seemed to be something artificial about the way they cover those issues.

Been following that thottie Natalie since she was on big brother.

She tried smashing Victor, Paulie, and whole bunch of other people until she hooked up with James. Everyone warned him about she tried to hook up with them but he didn't listen and let her use him to advance her game. Then after the game show she cheated with her ex and took money from a gofundme he created to help her family to use it start her bracelet company

She definitely is about to do the same to Bananas. This has the potential to be glorious which will lead to the inevitable Exes 3 season. Can’t wait!

I've heard the RW could be gone or just on a long hiatus. Looks like they'll continue to pluck from AYTO, Ex on the Beach (both US and UK versions), Big Brother, possible more Geordie Shore cast and maybe other shows in the future.

Oh and I also think they sometimes bring up the controversial issues on the after shows just to promote a crisis line/support group because it puts them in a good light. I don't know, there always seemed to be something artificial about the way they cover those issues.
Wouldn't be surprised if they did. It was on a break once before and the idea was to bring it back so it can be fresh again. The reality show landscape has changed.

I remember that was the case when Jersey Shore got big and embarassed the recent RW season at the time. I think we all recall how big it was to the point ppl were talking about getting the guys on the Challenge (of course none of them are in shape for it or were on roids :lol: )

As for the controversial issues, yeah. They also do it to avoid the backlash. MTV especially tries hard to be seen as the voice of the latest generation. They aint trying to be caught out here looking like they promote that negative **** despite the ratings.

Damn, that new challenge came up quick. All these english broads are hot. :lol:

Bananas single? Uh oh...Looks like a good season.

please bring back fresh meat and/or the real world

it was bad enough when they brought in are you the one. now its getting ridiculous. geordi shore? ex on the beach? come on man

and on champs vs stars the stars team are complete idiots for choosing one of those girls over the guy

they deserve the loss they are about to recieve

Leroy and Nelson embarassing.

Nelson is not a shocker but Leroy is cementing himself as a non-competitor.

I think you judging them too hard, that was a crapshoot.

Kayleigh is so fine but her nose looks deformed at the tip

Cara Maria found herself a mew age British Abram

I’m tired of Cory & Kailah confessionals where they’re talking this big game

Also it seems that they removed Eddie from the competition. Alicia alledges that he physicallty abused her during their relationship so production removed him from the show

Decent episode, I had a feeling that guy Kyle would just go along with the other two.

Having binge watched the last two seasons I almost forgot how frustrating it can be with them ending on a cliffhanger almost every week whether it be them about to start an exile or when they'd show the women's part and then end before the men's part started smh. It is what it is.

Never really cared for Cory or Nelson, but kinda pulling for them now. It's kind of like them vs. the establishment. Hoping this "grenade" helps them out.

The addition of Brad this season is good.

Cory just making up that phantom alliance that's going for Backpack was hilarious

The dead silence, no response, or ability to even improv :lol: :smh:

I was afraid Brad was going to come in like Derrick and just follow Bananas lead but I’m happy to see he’s playing his own game.

Back
Top Bottom