MTV's The Challenge

:nerd:

And Marie is absolute trash.

It was a quote from that Josh guy she was hitting on the episode before. He literally said it right after the mayo scene. I can't believe MTV airs **** like that. :lol:

Reminds me of Zach talkin about Jenna how she had no gag reflex. :rofl:

Reactions: God
- This dude Corey choked again :lol: :stoneface:

- Tony redeeming himself from his past chokes

- Brad came back looking old as ****

- Look like ain't NOBODY challenging Bananas. He got a cake walk.

- The girls on this season Alicia and Kayleigh and Kam :pimp:

- Thick and sexy Veronica :pimp:

finally watched.
Kayleigh is ok, Kam thoo.... Natalie also.
Jemmye > Marie.................fight me
We need more Veronica, we've seen like 2 shots of her.
Britini, got a lil donk on her with that tiny waist... but her butt is sooo nice.

Kalah is trash..

:lol: @ Melissa leading on Andy ****.

Damn Melissa low key ruthless. I'm digging it. Kneeing, kicking. Its gonna suck if she wins but TJ DQ's her.,

Last edited:
The full elimination!
Nice.
I was thinking "they're going to make this a 3 week show for one Challenge/Elimination"

Melissa is MMA?
Dana must be loving that eh!

Too little for me. Don't get me wrong I'd pee in her butt, but those little shorts she had on, there wasn't enough hanging out of them for me. Let me see some hail damage, a stretch mark or something, 87lbs, uh....let's see the next contestant please..

Kailah is so corny, she’s a chameleon who adapts the personality of whoever her best friend is in the house.

I didn’t expect Melissa to stand her ground like she did when all those birds ganged up on her

Kayleigh is so beautiful to look at. Nelson lucked out.

elimination was the most entertaining in a long time sucks Melissa went home she was nice to look at
Agreed on both fronts, glad they seemed to show most of the elimination in real time. Felt they could have showed it about half way into the ep and not waited til the last 15 mins or so. The Troika is an interesting twist but just feel they need to add a new twist to the system to keep it fresh (i.e. the troika can pick two players for possible elimination, etc.) At this rate with them generally only showing one competition or elimination per ep this could be a long season.

Never found Melissa attractive until the elimination that fight was sexy AF even tho she lost.
They Def bringing her back. She's kept the same energy all show. Wasn't scared sat all
Why we not getting more veronica. They showed like a hot 2 secs of her at that party looking like a star

Nicole Z (Andy ****) is by far the worst/ most annoying character they have ever had. Kinda wanted to see her getting played by Melissa play out a little longer.

Back
Top Bottom