MTV's The Challenge

Brad getting a bad rep because he's taking down the little tenderoni. The other guys just mad he's actually getting the yams instead of sitting on the sidelines. Zach can't do nothing because of Jenna. Bananas clearly not getting any from Natalie. And Leroy hasn't cracked those Kam cheeks yet. So they just Player Hating on the sidelines.

It's that pinball type machine to which he had no control over . That's stupid to assume that. If I was TJ i'd be livid about that too. I can see MTV wanting Melissa over Sylvia, but that type of game was hers to lose. There were a few moves homegirl did that should've lost her the round but chill....
I love how Sylvia got up and pulled her hand back like she was going to swing a punch and say I'll knock you out... lmao trick please she was dominating you in there and clearly would've twisted you upin an arm bar. Would've been hillarious for them to fight in there and have to watch bouncers and production run into that pit

Melissa does MMA?

Brad getting a bad rep because he's taking down the little tenderoni. The other guys just mad he's actually getting the yams instead of sitting on the sidelines. Zach can't do nothing because of Jenna. Bananas clearly not getting any from Natalie. And Leroy hasn't cracked those Kam cheeks yet. So they just Player Hating on the sidelines.

Zach and Jenna are back together?

Kayleigh gotta nice body and she’s cute but from some angles her nose looks ****in enormous.

Kam gotta body.

Yeah I caught that too about Melissa doing MMA.

She must be just starting out cuz she's still very pretty.

Reactions: God
:smh: @ two of the hottest chicks in the house getting sent home back-to-back.

At least we still have Nelson. :evil:

:smh: @ two of the hottest chicks in the house getting sent home back-to-back.

At least we still have Nelson. :evil:

tenor.gif

That elimination was fire. :lol: I thought Silvia was gonna lose but she stepped up.

Melissa probably considered a ratchet where she from. What ol girl call her? "a slapper". :lol:

They really promoting the hell out of CT like he a star celeb :lol:

Pretty smart given their choices.

:rofl: @ Leroy only making it 12ft.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom