MTV's The Challenge

You not suppose to be more relentless the older you get.

Wore dude out for a hr until he made a mental mistake

Last edited:
I was just thinking the cars have to be properly spaced out so if somebldy slips on a jump and falls back they don't hit the back of their head on the car behind them.

Then Zach breaks the rear window. That's WILD dangerous.

I was just thinking the cars have to be properly spaced out so if somebldy slips on a jump and falls back they don't hit the back of their head on the car behind them.

Then Zach breaks the rear window. That's WILD dangerous.
Some of the **** they do is beyond Dangerous.
I'd have to pass on a few of them.

This aftershow was weird.

Cam made it sound like Leroy was smashing but Backpack talking like he's smashing.

Kam threw her peasant under the bus like a true Queen would. That was hilarious seeing Marie’s heartbreak in real time.

Hopefully the Troike throws Kailah in

it looked like leeroy was on track to be the top guy on the challenge a couple years ago on battle of the exes. but hes had setback after setback ever since then. very disappointing

it looked like leeroy was on track to be the top guy on the challenge a couple years ago on battle of the exes. but hes had setback after setback ever since then. very disappointing
I don't ever remember RoyLee doing good.

You not suppose to be more relentless the older you get.

Wore dude out for a hr unyil he made a mental mistak.

I don't even think he made a mistake. I think dude screwed up his bicep or something and then just called it. He didn't act surprised or anything. I think he really injured himself.

I don't ever remember RoyLee doing good.
go back and watch that exes challenge when he carried nia all the way to the finals. nia got kicked off the show and they replaced her with theresa. his only weakness was swimming dude was a monster at everything else.

even before that he has always been really good ever since his rookie challenge on rivals.

i remember he injured his back a couple years ago and had to go home and ever since then he hasnt been the same

You’re thinking about Brandon, another black guy, on Cutthroat

But Roy Lee peaked on Battle of the Exes and the injury bug has stood in his way since

Not being able to use the grenade on the troika is something that is so stupid. I can't figure out why they wouldn't do that. MTV prob figured bananas would be in the troika all the time and didn't want him to have that penalty against him.

He's the protege of johnny bananas, but without the strategy skills. Underperforms as of late, and expects to get to the final just because he's Leroy.

Back
Top Bottom