MUST READ!!! Finishline horror story...

laugh.gif
my assistant manager at lady foot locker tried to return some french blue 13s she bought for her boyfriend to champs like a week or two after they came out and their manager was refusing to return them he told her to go back to the store she bought them from
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
she works for the company and they treated her bad so I can't even imagine the dirty stuff that gets done to customers

sneaker store sucks at customer service

laugh.gif
my assistant manager at lady foot locker tried to return some french blue 13s she bought for her boyfriend to champs like a week or two after they came out and their manager was refusing to return them he told her to go back to the store she bought them from
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
she works for the company and they treated her bad so I can't even imagine the dirty stuff that gets done to customers

sneaker store sucks at customer service

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

1ba258fe12b713a3981f306d0aaf419998c9b69.jpg

this is how FinishLine shipped a hat to an NTer

the pic is hilarious in so many levels
roll.gif
why you always gravediggin my pic from my post years ago???

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

btw that joker cap that's in that finishline bag was then placed in a grey plastic shrink wrap bag, so yeah it came flattened.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

btw that joker cap that's in that finishline bag was then placed in a grey plastic shrink wrap bag, so yeah it came flattened.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

thats what you get for trying to buy 2 pairs to resell, only to realize no ones buying them.
lol jk

Hugo wrote:
man. when the HOHMD got the bin 9. the manager said that their shipment got lost. so everyone got mad and left. later i found out the manager bought all the pairs and sold them to flight club -_-

In all honesty if this happened to me I would befriend him and get his info and car he drives and stuff. 
piss on his car and report him to FTL corporate, with proof.

thats what you get for trying to buy 2 pairs to resell, only to realize no ones buying them.
lol jk

Hugo wrote:
man. when the HOHMD got the bin 9. the manager said that their shipment got lost. so everyone got mad and left. later i found out the manager bought all the pairs and sold them to flight club -_-

In all honesty if this happened to me I would befriend him and get his info and car he drives and stuff. 

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by air max 87

The reason they do this is because they have people (#!@%+*# at ones at that) buy release day jordans thinking they are gonna make $$$ and flip them, after a week or 2 dudes try and return for the money back, issue is the store gets stuck with these shoes majority of the time, no one wants 2 or 3 week old jordans unless its hyped.

Footlocker/Footaction/Champs doesnt take back release date products at the managers discretion now because of the same issue, same thing with house of hoops.
As long as this policy is disclosed to the consumer prior to or at the time of purchase (whether on the back of the receipt or a posted sign), I have no problem with the store refusing the return.

If it is an internal policy, how do they expect the customer's to know?  how can they hold the customer liable for not knowing about some internal back office policy?

That's why Nordstrom doesn't have a return policy. They do returns on a case-by-case basis.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by air max 87

The reason they do this is because they have people (#!@%+*# at ones at that) buy release day jordans thinking they are gonna make $$$ and flip them, after a week or 2 dudes try and return for the money back, issue is the store gets stuck with these shoes majority of the time, no one wants 2 or 3 week old jordans unless its hyped.

Footlocker/Footaction/Champs doesnt take back release date products at the managers discretion now because of the same issue, same thing with house of hoops.
As long as this policy is disclosed to the consumer prior to or at the time of purchase (whether on the back of the receipt or a posted sign), I have no problem with the store refusing the return.

If it is an internal policy, how do they expect the customer's to know?  how can they hold the customer liable for not knowing about some internal back office policy?

That's why Nordstrom doesn't have a return policy. They do returns on a case-by-case basis.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

mad.gif
laugh.gif

So it REALLY looked like trollface. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

mad.gif
laugh.gif

So it REALLY looked like trollface. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

lol jk

Hugo wrote:

How old are you?

lol jk

Hugo wrote:

How old are you?

lol jk

Hugo wrote:

a friend that works there told me what happen a week later.but yea, everyone was heated. there was some fellow Nters there too. then the manager had the balls to say "ya can buy the patent leather spizikes"
sick.gif

lol jk

Hugo wrote:

a friend that works there told me what happen a week later.but yea, everyone was heated. there was some fellow Nters there too. then the manager had the balls to say "ya can buy the patent leather spizikes"
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I have it saved under yuku, with like 3 other "hat related" pics

it's wayyyy too funny to me, like he said, looks like a troll smile from Joker 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I have it saved under yuku, with like 3 other "hat related" pics

it's wayyyy too funny to me, like he said, looks like a troll smile from Joker 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

lol jk

Hugo wrote:
How old are you?

Hugo wrote:
sick.gif

laugh.gif
cause those are the next best thing to Bin 9's

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

lol jk

Hugo wrote:
How old are you?

Hugo wrote:
sick.gif

laugh.gif
cause those are the next best thing to Bin 9's

similar thing happened during the last Royal foam release. Purchased them from store a, noticed a defect so i decided to exchange them at store b. manager said I has to wait a week. showed me the email from corporate and everything. ended up buying another pair from store b and just returning the first pair to store a.

similar thing happened during the last Royal foam release. Purchased them from store a, noticed a defect so i decided to exchange them at store b. manager said I has to wait a week. showed me the email from corporate and everything. ended up buying another pair from store b and just returning the first pair to store a.

I used to work at Finish Line, and while it's true that no store is going to be thrilled to take in a major return on a slow day, as it comes right off of the top of the day's sales, in the 6 years I worked there with three different managers, never did any of them ever treat a customer like that. Most Finish Line managers are not going to give you a hard time like this, but I can't blame you one bit for not wanting to shop there again. I would definitely call or write Finish Line's corporate offices about this incident because no customer deserves to be treated like you were, and no manager should ever act like that no matter what. I haven't worked there since 2007 but even I want to apologize on behalf of Finish Line because I would never have dreamed of treating a customer like this. Absolutely terrible.

I used to work at Finish Line, and while it's true that no store is going to be thrilled to take in a major return on a slow day, as it comes right off of the top of the day's sales, in the 6 years I worked there with three different managers, never did any of them ever treat a customer like that. Most Finish Line managers are not going to give you a hard time like this, but I can't blame you one bit for not wanting to shop there again. I would definitely call or write Finish Line's corporate offices about this incident because no customer deserves to be treated like you were, and no manager should ever act like that no matter what. I haven't worked there since 2007 but even I want to apologize on behalf of Finish Line because I would never have dreamed of treating a customer like this. Absolutely terrible.

Back
Top Bottom