My boy is marrying a jumpoff....that i passed to him, and.....swapping, salad tossing+ period sex?

Freakbaby what are you talking about? Everyone knows their girlfriend/Wife has a past, but the situation here is HOMIE IS GETTING MARRIED TO A CHICK HIS DUDE USED TO TEAR DOWN ON THE REG, AND PASSED HER ON WHEN HE WAS DONE, AND SHORTY DOESN'T KNOW SHE WAS INVOLVED IN THE GIVE & GO

Welcome back shoefreakbaby. I enjoy reading shoefreakbaby vs heman woman haters club. 
laugh.gif
 I agree with DC.

Spoiler [+]
Even tho you don't always win.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by MMG

1.     jump off    

1. a casual sexual partner or girlfriend
2. a woman of dubious sexual practices

so wait.

are you a jump off?

are you married and does your wife know about your dubious sexual practices ?

she was my side chic........i wasnt married at the time, and im married, but not married to the girl i was with at the time

I can't believe you! My goodness.

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Welcome back shoefreakbaby. I enjoy reading shoefreakbaby vs heman woman haters club. 
laugh.gif
 I agree with DC.

Spoiler [+]

happy.gif

I sorta agree with him too, but I still dont like the double standards.

It would be weird getting with someone you know a close friend had sex with

To me its obvious OP and buddy aren't that close, he hasnt been around him and his girl and they have been dating for 4 years 

Maybe they were close at that moment but if they were tight he would have been interacted with them at a social outing. 

But DC killed his stance once he said he would break  off a relationship after finding out she messed with one of his boys.

@ sole, there was no "give and Go" it was a match up.

I want a certain guy , but all the characteristic that I want for him, I also possess 

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

Originally Posted by MMG

so wait.

are you a jump off? 

are you married and does your wife know about your dubious sexual practices ?

I was her side dude.......i wasnt married at the time, and im married, but not married to the girl i was with at the time

I can't believe you! My goodness.
I know right, what a sloot

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

laugh.gif
 I agree with DC.

Spoiler [+]

happy.gif

I sorta agree with him too, but I still dont like the double standards.

It would be weird getting with someone you know a close friend had sex with

To me its obvious OP and buddy aren't that close, he hasnt been around him and his girl and they have been dating for 4 years 

Maybe they were close at that moment but if they were tight he would have been interacted with them at a social outing. 

But DC killed his stance once he said he would break  off a relationship after finding out she messed with one of his boys.

I see and understand where he's coming from as well. It is a double standard but that's how most guys are (including myself
grin.gif
). If my boy was smashing some chick then I would not want to allow myself to get emotionally attached. I feel more comfortable knowing that I didn't know the guy who had relations with her.

And OP is as close to dude like most of us here think. There's no way my boy is getting married and I'm JUST finding out he's been with that chick for years. Homeboys always discuss their personal life, even if its not in specific detail. I know who my homeboy is smashing/in a relationship with.  

please. stop posting shoebabyfreak... just stop posting. This is the chick that puts condoms on bananas. FOH.

Clearly she is trolling.

Originally Posted by Mr718

Go there and smash the night before they get married.
8 pages.. and by far the BEST advice.. I nominate you for NTer of the year 2012, free NT fitted and future STEAL deals on my sale threads.  I applaud you Mr718.
pimp.gif

On the real tho.... 5yrs is a long time.  What happened in the past  just leave it a lone.  Grow up and move forward...  everyone has some shady stuff to tell about their past..

-UNDFT-

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

did you guys not read...

SHE doesn't know they know each other...

OP but his boy on with the girl so HE knows...SHE doesn't
HIS HOME BOY KNOW and still invite OP to the wedding. ISN"T THAT A LITTLE ODD ?
indifferent.gif

YO im marrying your jumpoff. We're getting married so im inviting you to my wedding
indifferent.gif

AND
indifferent.gif
at you for thinking that the bride doesn't know who are the groom men

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

please. stop posting shoebabyfreak... just stop posting. This is the chick that puts condoms on bananas. FOH.

Clearly she is trolling.

For once in your life, state a claim and argue it, all the insults become futile after a certain point.
You can do better daul, I know you can buddy.

sounds like something out a movie for real..
i feel for you man all you was doin was looking out in passing her off
she is cute tho smh at your homie for marrying her
i would go an support my homebre ..and stick around for the awkwardness and the look on her face
mind you tho things can get ugly..she could get cold feet..who knows
are you suppose to be the bestman?

Originally Posted by solefood229

Freakbaby what are you talking about? Everyone knows their girlfriend/Wife has a past, but the situation here is HOMIE IS GETTING MARRIED TO A CHICK HIS DUDE USED TO TEAR DOWN ON THE REG, AND PASSED HER ON WHEN HE WAS DONE, AND SHORTY DOESN'T KNOW SHE WAS INVOLVED IN THE GIVE & GO
Give and go .
roll.gif
Dead

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

did you guys not read...

SHE doesn't know they know each other...

OP but his boy on with the girl so HE knows...SHE doesn't
HIS HOME BOY KNOW and still invite OP to the wedding. ISN"T THAT A LITTLE ODD ?
indifferent.gif

YO im marrying your jumpoff. We're getting married so im inviting you to my wedding
indifferent.gif

AND
indifferent.gif
at you for thinking that the bride doesn't know who are the groom men
i havent said to him if i was doing it or not, stop assuming..........
solefood229 wrote:

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thats even funnier because thats what me and my brother used to call it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
[/font]

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

laugh.gif
@ shoefreak defending skeezers worldwide.

if she smashed OP knowing he had a GF at the time..........she is a JO.
Ksteezy passed the torch.
shoefreakbaby what if you were in op's friend situation? 

Would you marry a guy that was referred to you by one of your girlfriends and you knew that she and him had relations in the past?
Its depends on the  amount of time and the circumstances. 
If he was someone that was introduced through her, why not.

I dont think OP girl was a jump off

People change and grow, OP is insinuating she was a !%#, I don't think she was.

I know some girls who play the jump off role to a certain guy in pure hopes of becoming the main

They dont know their self worth, they dont know that you  first need be in a committed relationship before you let someone continuously smash.

They think if you give him what he wants then he will commit, but I cant blame them cause chances are their fathers never really committed to their mothers

Unless you get with a virgin, she/he is going to have partaken in someones fluids.

The problem I have is you dudes have had enough fluids to fill an ocean yet you guys want your girls to be limited(but spectacular in bed) 

At the end of the day I think you should at least be close to what you ask for.

Originally Posted by Dropten

Ive been with women that I initially thought id just smash on occasion, but it ended up as more.

It usual does 
ohwell.gif
The best way for a girl to get spectacular in bed is to be in a relationship and have that dude coach her to greatness through continual and repeated feedback

Sloots aren't necessarily good in bed as many times dudes are just trying to get a quick nut. If it's one and done I couldn't care less about getting her to improve. But anytime I'm in a relationship best believe my girl is going to get the full training camp + the voluntary OTAs

Originally Posted by ar916

If he doesn't feel awkward you shouldn't

how the hell will i know that?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and he HAS mentioned my first name to her, but nothing that would tie to to me specifically, plenty brandons at that school at the time and nothing so specific that she knows its me.

like i said, she doesnt know, if she knew, she woulda said something judging by her personality alone.....

shoefreak is such a captain. OP clearly implies the girl is a JO since she knew he had a gf at the time and she gonna come with I don't think she was a JO cuz she's known females that pretend to be JOs in hopes of becoming the main chick
roll.gif
Them broadz were not pretending, they were JOs for that specific amount of time and they either smartened up or got lucky with the next lame.

Really though, how is a girl not a JO when she sexing the dude with a gf and knows it? It don't matter what her intent was, if she had to give up the yambs to orchestrate dude leaving his girl for her she's still a JO and a grip of other labels.

Back
Top Bottom