My brother is on that stuff vol. 2

Don't listen to all these people saying "fight him"...sit him down and talk to him. If he has a drug problem, find him some professional help.

Originally Posted by Nash

Don't listen to all these people saying "fight him"...sit him down and talk to him. If he has a drug problem, find him some professional help.
This..

but if it fails, bust his knee caps.

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

black/red fusion VIs,

he did you a favor
This.
smh.gif
sick.gif
at you for wasting money on those craps

Only on NT
laugh.gif

Like said above, sit him down and talk to him.

Now if he doesn't own up to the fact that he's stealing for drugs, that's when you flip that ************ table and pounce on his ***. Give him aquick elbow to the temple then ask him again.

This is NT where everything is taken as a joke.

Personally I know how it is to live and deal with someone cracked out on a daily bases. Its a sad situation, and I hate to say it but your gonna have to hideeverything of value until he's well. Physically fighting him is pointless bc when he gets that itch again hes gonna do what he has to, to get that fix. Ihope the best for you.

This is NT where everything is taken as a joke.

Personally I know how it is to live and deal with someone cracked out on a daily bases. Its a sad situation, and I hate to say it but your gonna have to hideeverything of value until he's well. Physically fighting him is pointless bc when he gets that itch again hes gonna do what he has to, to get that fix. Ihope the best for you.

Originally Posted by New Wu

Fight him. Then take his *$!$$ and put your *%*+ in her *$$+$ while he watches. Shell be screaming "Yeah, Daddy, !%$% me in my *$$+$ with your big *%*+ *$!$$ !%$% @$%% %*@ , and suck my $#* while I @$%% on yo face!"

roll.gif

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

im 16 and he's 23 and hes still at home with mommy

you talk to your mom about it?
she knows now, she just kicked him out
as much as i cant stand him he's still my brother
tired.gif

im worried about him
my dad and my sisters gave up on him last year
and that comment about the fusions, i got em for 50 bucks, they were beaters

From personal experience that talking !%*+ doesn't work. I had to deal with the same situation when I was younger, now I'm older I know not to leaveanything of value around dude and he knows I'll @#@! him up now.

Did you confront him at all? since you made a post before...

your getting the same advice, actions need to be taken

op i know how you feel my bro(he was a foster kid) but i still called him my bro
stole from us
we kicked him out
then let him back in
he stole from us again..hes gonna get his tho

Sucks that your bro did you like that. Last night I just found out my brother is dating that white girl too.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by New Wu

Fight him. Then take his *$!$$ and put your *%*+ in her *$$+$ while he watches. Shell be screaming "Yeah, Daddy, !%$% me in my *$$+$ with your big *%*+ *$!$$ !%$% @$%% %*@ , and suck my $#* while I @$%% on yo face!"
huh.gif

Back
Top Bottom