My dude Drake man...

Why does NT hate on Drake so much, three years ago you guys fought over who could blow him first
The internet rap community hates when someone they were "exclusively" fans of becomes popular . . .

Happened with Wale, J Cole, Drake . . . surprised they haven't turned on Kendrick . . .

:rofl: @ the uncanny thytkerjobs comparison bruhs

Sjdndidndnxjssuwiejdnxkhshffdsbvshsnandj!

Still messing with girls that have nothing to lose

These dudes never learn ......smh :smh:

Last edited:
The real question is, if she's ugly, fat, whatever....why do you care who Drake is piping?

And ugly and fat though? I dont see it

Why does NT hate on Drake so much, three years ago you guys fought over who could blow him first
The internet rap community hates when someone they were "exclusively" fans of becomes popular . . .

Happened with Wale, J Cole, Drake . . . surprised they haven't turned on Kendrick . . .
The hate on Wale is more about his change of style, "Thats no 100 miles and running" 

I just hit em with the 
indifferent.gif

thick dominicans chicks >>>>

she looks more trust worthy too if i was over seas

but this is why i avoid taking pictures with chicks who put they phone all in your face

cause you know its going straight to the instagrams/twitters

I would smash her now

However if I was worth 5 mil or anything close to rich I wouldn't give her a 2nd look

Just keeping it real. I'm just saying he can do better

Exactly. Won't be long before they do the same to Dom Kennedy. Once someone outside of NT deems an artist good, the ones who think they "made" that artist get mad. Look at the claims that NT made Rosa Acosta popular. Salty cats on here 
laugh.gif

The hate on Wale is more about his change of style, "Thats no 100 miles and running" 

I just hit em with the 
indifferent.gif
No it isn't. NTer hate on Wale because it's "the popular thing to do". Follow these clowns on twitter or take a look in a Wale thread on NT. Because he used to respond to folks dissing him, they would go at him on purpose. But when he confronts them face to face (ie South Beach) they shut up 
laugh.gif

I just hit em with the 
indifferent.gif
You can tell on Folarin he tried extra hard to appease to those who liked him most in the 100 Miles and Running days . . .

I thought it was cool . . . but personally I think his best work is More About Nothing . . . damn looking back 2010 was a great year for rap . . .

Alot of yall not used to black chicks. I almost guarantee that is a DOWN *****, cook, clean, put cars in her name, etc. Her head A1 and box insane. Pretty face and she thick? Every black guy over 18 know these types. These the black women that get rings or play that side for a while because they're loyal and hold you down. Black women are attracted to money, nothing more nothing less. Yall down talking this girl but do you understand that there are some terrible looking black *****rs that wont even give you the time of day?

all those look better than kate upton, rihanna & all the asian chicks ever posted here.

100x100px-LS-d33a67fd_121.jpeg

Scenario One: He smashed ole girl.....I ain't eem mad, I have harpoons many whales in my time, most way worst than her. That girl is passable

Scenario Two: He took a picture with a fan and was extra friendly, ole girl lies and says she smashed Drake to get props from her friends....No biggie, that's a harmless lie.
So you think they took a pic, changed clothes, took another pic, changed clothes again, then took another pic? Scenario 1 it is. Not mad tho I'd smash too.

Brah did you she the broads in the "Started from the Bottom" video? Have a hard time Drake passed up all that to smash ole girl

But hey, who knows

Dudes just can't past up a oppurtunity to crack jokes on Drizzy :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

this thread is delivering

Back
Top Bottom