:: MY GIRLFRIEND'S LITTLE SIBLINGS UNAPPRECITION :: VOL. Vasectomy

So my girlfriend has two little sisters 9 & 10 and a little brother, 15. Every time I come over it's like a mad house. Now for the most part I like hersiblings and vice versa, but sometimes they can truly be annoying when I'm just tryna chill wit my girl in the living room. I try to go over her houseevery now and then so her parents don't think I'm just some guy she's going out with. So anyway...

CASE #1: Too Grown
Last night I go over there and her sisters are in the living room. I sat on the couch and my shirt got kinda pulled up when I layed back so some of my boxerswere showing. So her one sister comes all the way over and starts yappin' with the whole neck snappin, hand motions (I dunno where she gets that 'causemy girl don't act like that..)
Her: "You need to pull up your pants, I don't need to see all that."
At first I look down, and barely notice my boxers showin, look up
indifferent.gif
and keep watchin TV.
Her: "Im gonna keep standin here til you fix yourself."
Me: "Have fun. You know you could just sit over there and won't see anything."
My girl came in 2 secs before I turned into the Jamaican Bing Crosby. That+@+% is mad annoying.

Case #2: Fan Club
Her brother is another story tho. He always tries to have jokes on me when I'm just tryna chill. So one time he comes in the living room whileall her cousins and stuff my age are around and is like...
Him:"You have the Trojan Man on your hat?"once again I
indifferent.gif
. He's into sports so he knew what it was.
Me: "Its a Spartans fitted
laugh.gif
"
So he leaves then comes back in...
Him: "did it come with a condom?" So people started laughin..
So I turn around.
Me: "Congratulations."
Him: "For what?"
Me: "You're officially the inaugural member of my fan club, meetings are on Tuesdays."
Everybody totally laughed at him
grin.gif

Hypebeast 1 - Bro 0

anybody else gotta deal wit this...?

Sort of...

But my girl's siblings are the type to just automatically stop what they're doing at the moment to just run and sit in your face the whole time there.

My lady friend would tell me how she would come home and find them doing the usual, playing video games and such....then, if they hear that I'm comingthrough, they all of sudden want to be in her face, asking a bunch of pointless questions.

It irks me, but...they're kids.

Sometimes I want to throw my girl's little brother under a car. I can't stand that kid.

If he know's I'm coming over dude would stop what he's doing and go watch do what my girl is doing just to be all up in our business.

What made me seriously want to punch this kid is when he spit red gatorade on my white/red 8's back in the day. Yo don't mess with my kicks, money,women, car, family, and pets if I have any, you just don't.

It ruined my 8's and stained them all over I was so tight.

quote: lady friend

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ive never heard anyone use that phrase seriously

quote:
Next time he talks greasy tell him you hit his sister raw. You were wearing the hat to throw them off.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lol, I hate when I am in this situation with kids, cause when there are witnesses around, you can't really say anything too mean to them...

true, thats why you rough them up when no one is looking and threaten to scare the jesus out of them...

Quote:
VOL. Vasectomy

688x8x3.jpg

I'm just playin...but I feel you. My ex's little brother used to always want to challenge me in anything he couldfind. Video games, eating contests, foot races...you name it. That little dude was super annoying.

i hated them the younger sister would see use on the couch and just say stuff liek you two are gonna kiss huh and the brother would say no they are gonna doit. i use to hear stuff liek that everytime they were around.

Lol tell me about it......I have the same exact situation wit my girl

she has a 7 year old sister, like 2 little cousins, one niece and one nephew and they are ALWAYS there

I can never jus chill wit my girl w/o them always comin in the room bein mad annoyin

Yeah I feel ya.

My girl has a younger sister ( 8 ) who always wants to be the center of attention at home. She always interrupts conversations to say something stupid, jumpson the couch the whole time or starts crying when she wants attention. She usually gets it too when she starts which is irritating.

Her younger brother (17) is just really dumb. His IQ is very low. This dude does nothing but sit behind the computer doing java games every day, sometimesuntill deep in the night. when his mother comes down to tell him to go to bed he just ignores her or calls her names. I always tell my girl that if he was mykid I would beat him up so bad for that behaviour. My girl said they have tried everything so they just gave up SMH. What pisses me off is that whenever we gofrom my place to her place at around 11 at night to watch some tv and hes about to go to bed, all of the sudden he doesnt want to go to sleep and isnt tired.So when we decide to go to bed he just jumps out of his seat and is the first one to go upstairs. He also asks you the same random stupid questions 10 timesevery 2 minutes.

Her older sister (20) has a 1yr relationship with her boyfriend and I swear they cant get enough of eachother its just sickening. For an entire year theyalways slept together every day and they abandoned all their friends. Recently they got a house together and she was affraid to tell her dad that they weremoving in together because he comes from a traditional catholic family and would kill her if he found out. Her mom knew it and she didnt give her permission tomove in with him but she did it anyway. Her mom also told her that she has to tell it herself to her dad. A couple of weeks later their house is almost done,she decided to make a drawing in MSpaint. She drew a house and wrote "From santa for (her and his name)" and made it as their computers desktop.After a few minutes she realized how extremely dumb she was and deleted it. Her mom eventually told her dad a few days ago and he was very mad anddissapointed, because once he would get over the anger he said he would love to help them prepare the house. Instead her boyfriends parents helped them. Ikinda feel bad for him. I got in verbal fights many times with her and at one point we ignored eachother for like 6 months
laugh.gif

They all have good hearts but can be sooooo annoying.

I'm so happy my girlfriend only has an older sister, even though she's kinda evil.

I used to date a girl that had a wild little sister. She was only 11 or 12 but she talked like she was 30, her voice as husky and everything. haha. She watchedway too much tv.

My situation is different, because my girl has older siblings: a brother (21) and a sister (22). So when I'm at her crib there's none of that childishnonsense going around.

Back
Top Bottom