My Jordan Birthday Cake

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

lol i thought it was a pretty simple and clean looking cake. id be hella happy if my girl made me a cake lol

Word. Happy Birthday OP.

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

lol i thought it was a pretty simple and clean looking cake. id be hella happy if my girl made me a cake lol

Word. Happy Birthday OP.

Happy Birthday, she tried on the cake and it actually looks pretty good for her not to be a professional. Your girl is 
pimp.gif
for that.

Happy Birthday, she tried on the cake and it actually looks pretty good for her not to be a professional. Your girl is 
pimp.gif
for that.

Your girl did a great job on the Jordan Motorsports Edition Cake.
MJ still has his helmet on.  
laugh.gif

Geoff_May_Wheelie.jpg

Very thoughtful of her.
pimp.gif

Your girl did a great job on the Jordan Motorsports Edition Cake.
MJ still has his helmet on.  
laugh.gif

Geoff_May_Wheelie.jpg

Very thoughtful of her.
pimp.gif

man, the idea is dope to begin with. It doesn't even look that bad. Happy Birthday.

man, the idea is dope to begin with. It doesn't even look that bad. Happy Birthday.

I guess she can get some credit for that.

(Waits for people to call her a keeper not knowing anything else about her)

I guess she can get some credit for that.

(Waits for people to call her a keeper not knowing anything else about her)

It's definitely the thought that counts. I can't imagine getting every little detail correct on a cut out made from fondant. Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes and to those who like it. I loved it.

It's definitely the thought that counts. I can't imagine getting every little detail correct on a cut out made from fondant. Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes and to those who like it. I loved it.

Back
Top Bottom